• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Samples on Ebay....

Check out that tumbled leather doe
frown.gif

^WOW. Heck just looking at all that padding and cushion just makes it look gorgeous. Do you know the inspiration for that color way?

I called those asshats at the Vegas outlet over the weekend and they said they didn't have either of my sizes in the 1s...
i just ordered a pair of the "Vegas" I's from the Vegas outlet like 30 minutes ago.

what are those? reverse royals?
^WOW. Heck just looking at all that padding and cushion just makes it look gorgeous. Do you know the inspiration for that color way?
I don't know what inspired that unfortunately.  It would be interesting to hear though.  SBD has just been posting articles about all of these AJ1 samples that were made recently and have been popping up on eBay recently, all without nicknames to hint at where the ideas came from.

These two were made at the same time as the "Night Vision" aka "Stealth" 1s that released ASW.  Orange pair looks a lot worse than the white pair to me.  I kind of like the design used, but specifically over the toe box.  I wouldn't buy either if they released though.  Out soles are sick on these.

Here is the second, similar pair where the orange details on the shoe and the laces have been replaced with white.

And a few more pics of what do look to be reverse royals, with red and yellow highlights.  I'm not feeling the red jumpman AIR on the tongue at all.  Reminds me of the coloring on the 2013 Pistons 1s.  Both of the pairs above have a black insole, but these reverse royals have a yellow insole.  Not the Laney 1 pair, but I bet this is the shade of yellow that will be used
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Guys, what's a good price for a used Jordan 1 Black Royal? 8/10 condition because of the unavoidable creases.

I saw the Clovers for $99 at DTLR, still can't do it

A lot of these I's look like they would be cool for kids.

Yea DTLRs and Shoe City's have Clovers marked down to $99. Was thinkin about coppin just to get the green painted black. Gonna see if they go down a few more dollars tho. They def sitting here in Baltimore

Man for that price? Do they do phone orders?

Unfortunately they don't. If you live in a Market that has a DTLR, go to your nearest store and have them do a system search ("stock locate") for your size. Depending on the manager, they should be able to do a store transfer. Good luck.

No sneaker shields im gucci let em bend da f down

Very comfortable just like the vegas :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom