• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bday dinner at Lucille’s BBQ with the fam bam

C5642CD1-D342-4B12-8CCF-44C6C899BF66.png
Nice looking family.

How many 1's are you guys sitting on? I recently had an urge to downsize. Shipped out my SBB this morning, and don't regret it. I'm actually thinking of breaking up the trio soon. I feel like I can be satisfied with 3 or 4 one's.

I don’t think I could ever break up the trinity .... I’m around 50ish pairs of 1s

How many 1's are you guys sitting on? I recently had an urge to downsize. Shipped out my SBB this morning, and don't regret it. I'm actually thinking of breaking up the trio soon. I feel like I can be satisfied with 3 or 4 one's.

I am currently at 19. They are:
94 Chicago's
01 black/red
01 white/navy mids (released same day as black/reds back in the day)
13 Chicago's (those may be going)
Black toe KO's
Black/red KO's
Letterman's (love these)
Storm Blue
Royal Chicago's
'16 Royals
UNCs
Yellow Gatorades
Red metallics
Navy metallics
ASG Chameleons
Homage to Home (non-numbered)
Spiderman 1s
Bloodlines (two pairs for customized versions of Chicago and Black/Reds. Will start Chicago's this week)

I had to list them all as I didn't know off the top of my head without listing them. It's crazy how much these things are worth. Shocks me.

140 and no doubles.
Still salty I whiffed on these & the all sail joints

anybody sitting on sz 12’s they wanna off :nerd: :nerd:
I'm a sz 12 and I sold about 40 pairs of 1's over the past year and these were 2 of those I sold. I re-copped the Sails though in January.

Last edited:
I have over 200 pairs of shoes, but that’s because I have collections of air max 1s, air max 90s, jordan 3s, 4s, 11s, and dunks.

As of my last count I have 41 pairs of jordan 1s.

I'm at the point where I don't need to hold onto too many j's to be content. Of course I'll keep a few colorways like my royals, shadows, game royals, and unc's. Maybe lakers too. Besides that I'll move most stuff i get at some point because theres always something new I'll want. I have no desire to have over like 50 pairs sitting. Been copping Aj 1's since 2001 and I'm fine just having like 10 pairs total in my closet (not including other models like aj3 4 and 5).

Last edited:
Personally thinking of moving everything that's not an OG colorway or collab honestly. Been holding on to some pairs in hope to use them as trade bait but nothing has shown up.

royal x 2
fragment
sbb 1.0
fearless 1
cyber monday
barons
fearless 1
unc to chi
bloodline
awaiting to receive the pine green 2.0
will be 11 pairs.

2018 was my worst year for the 1s. I could not hit a single pair LOL or i may not be trying hard enough.

None of yall damn bidness how many ones I got. Dudes stay closet watching:smile:

Got hit with the ship from store on my personal order of Pine Greens. Smh I already know that's getting cancelled :smh:

15 pairs currently in rotation

about 5 or 6 that are still ds since i'm on the fence about em....will prolly move em and consolidate for something that moves the needle.

well at one time I had 50+ 1's and 10 of those were 85's. sold most, kept a few but now getting back into it after a hiatus. this damn hobby keeps pulling me in, think I'm around 10 total now

Back
Top Bottom