Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2EB665D1-46D8-43EE-B3F1-7DE68EBB911F.png

Pic From reddit****
Reverse bred toebox leather reminds me of the how the defiant coutures look creased. Something tells me those toeboxes aren’t going to age well AT ALL.

2013 leather haha

Drove 2 1/2 hours round trip today to pay retail on a sz11 pair of Blue the Greats. It was totally worth it. Wanted theses when they dropped, but chose the patent Fearless 1 highs. Figured I would have time to still grab the Blues because they appeared to be sitting for a while. Man I was wrong about that. They dried up everywhere. Luckily there was one more SP in Southern California that had my size. After hearing about some of you flying to places to pick up kicks I figured driving a couple hours in LA traffic wasn't that bad.

2.5 hour drive to pick up kicks you want for retail don't seem bad at all .

Thanks buddy. That was very nice of you to post that. If you know what Crohn's is, it isn't pretty. And I was in BAD BAD BAD shape at the end of the year. Finally decided to take care of myself and NOT worry about work first. The 1st month off was nice. Starting month #2.

I'm a glass half full guy. Have to be with all the crap I've been through (the liver transplant at 27 was something, lol). But my love of sneakers helps. Was disappointed like everyone else about the pack crap bit these here were a nice consolation.

Thanks again buddy for the well wishes. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend! 👍👍👍
Liver transplant as well? Damn, brother... salute for the positivity. 🙌🏻

I hate to say it but the 85 are built unlike any recent 1. the leather is stiff but it's not 2013 crap leather stiff. hard to explain. plus they are heavy as all hell.

depends what the resale markup is IMO. if it was under $100 I'd probably just bite the bullet
right...if i can make a trip out of it with some other spots to go to or peeps to visit, that's no big deal.

but 5 hours round trip going out to like, champaign/urbana by myself for kicks? thats for the birds...

Back
Top Bottom