Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Because the fashion of the creases show the shoe contorting around nothing ... creating abnormal creases. Same thing on the one pic of defiants ppl ran with.

Been wearing these the last couple of days. Best Jordan 1 release in a long time imo.

BF462BB1-434B-4828-9DA1-F70738C2BE68.jpeg

Y’all think leather conditioner or age and wear will soften the ‘85’s? Like it’s a thicker cut so will be sturdier and last longer, and break in more and more as time goes on/is worn more. Hard concept for the majority here I get but just throwing it out there

Liver transplant as well? Damn, brother... salute for the positivity. 🙌🏻

Yup. 10/7/03 at age of 27. Bile ducts were scarred and backed up. Colitus caused it. Waited 36 days for a match. After my surgery, while in recovery, asked the surgeon how much time I had left to wait. He truthfully said about 2 weeks. Gives a new perspective on life. 👍 Thanks buddy. I always try to stay positive.

Weird question, but anyone here have a pair of Js that they only wear at home?

I had a pair of low 1s I smutted out ....used to just wear them to do work around the house and would step on the heels and wear like a slide (had picked them up at the Nike employees store in NH).

2EB665D1-46D8-43EE-B3F1-7DE68EBB911F.png

Pic From reddit****
Reverse bred toebox leather reminds me of the how the defiant coutures look creased. Something tells me those toeboxes aren’t going to age well AT ALL.

I've pointed that out before that it a lot looks like Defiant Couture leather which was also meant to be better quality than average 1 (hence 15$ price bump)

Back
Top Bottom