Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah no way it's spew, the glitter only comes out of that dookie thin plastic black leather they've been using. Notice how it doesn't happen to any other color of leather and didn't happen at all for some shoes like storm blues, navy metallics, etc
Only black parts.

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Court Purple”
Color: Court Purple/White-Black
Style Code: 555088-500
Release Date: April 4, 2020
Price: $170 official photos
1584811651013.png

1584811677068.png

1584811697148.png

1584811716922.png

1584811745055.png

1584811769164.png

Low key want the CP’s date to get pushed back. My only hope was that foot apps would bless me so long as FLX takes the same approach as it did when it was what it was before. I used to win 1’s in my size all the time as long as it wasn’t women’s or super limited.

Now IDK.. SNKRS ain’t the move though.

Still pissed about the black tongue on those game royal 1’s from a few years back.

This is so annoying. I’m not into buying random pairs and using the tongue and finding a person to do it.. too much. Those that have done it made them better. They always find a way to wreck a good thing.. Chi color blocking what’s so hard about that.

Low key want the CP’s date to get pushed back. My only hope was that foot apps would bless me so long as FLX takes the same approach as it did when it was what it was before. I used to win 1’s in my size all the time as long as it wasn’t women’s or super limited.

Now IDK.. SNKRS ain’t the move though.
I feel like with how slow the thread is moving a lotta heads gonna hit on SNKRs

I feel like with how slow the thread is moving a lotta heads gonna hit on SNKRs

This logic has lead to many AJI L's in the past :lol: and I mean that in the most respectful way! SNKRS is like trump to me and I don't have faith in either one lol.

i did the tongue swap on my game royals and that improved them 1000%, but im super salty that i have sh*t AF1-type cardboard leather on my pair.

i know that others here were saying that their pairs were as soft as their 2015 chi’s :smh:

They will come down. These are luxury goods and if macroeconomy goes into recession these are first to go. If we go into depression which we probably wont, all these luxury goods will be almost worthless. I just do not see depression coming though.

Honestly depends on who owns them.

Literally went through this yesterday over some watches I'm selling. Guy offered me 38% of what I was asking talking about how the economy is hurting. Just because it is doesn't mean I am. I don't have to sell them and consider myself very fortunate at the moment to not have to worry about my finances as much.

They'll come down....but we expecting Igloos or Rust Pinks to go from $5k to $2k or something? Just don't see it.

I don't think it will be Jordans that will feel the hit, in 2008, the market burst except for Jordans. Although th demand may have been less. Shoes like the Banned bred 1s were still very sought after.

Yeah I think Nike/JB know they essentially HAVE to retain some hype to keep their retro products in the public consciousness, in terms of allure/brand value. In 2008, they alluded to ending the retro Jordan line (hence the CDP) and releases heavily slowed down (compared to what they are now). Nike/JB seem to have mastered recessionary markets, given they’ve been around so long and they offer essential products (footwear/apparel) at a wide array of price points. The fact that they have little/no competition at their level gives them a HUGE advantage in this market as well. They are kind of similar to Apple in this regard (company vs market), if we’re being honest.

Day 6.. My fav hero X AJI

E9B0DD7D-CADD-40C0-B5C1-4DAC866BB83D.jpeg
do yours have light blue stains all over the midsoles? i just pulled my two pairs out the other day and noticed it. I dont recall that when I first got them and it almost seems like the icy outsoles bled?

i did the tongue swap on my game royals and that improved them 1000%, but im super salty that i have sh*t AF1-type cardboard leather on my pair.

i know that others here were saying that their pairs were as soft as their 2015 chi’s :smh:

I had 5 pairs and they all had cardboard leather

do yours have light blue stains all over the midsoles? i just pulled my two pairs out the other day and noticed it. I dont recall that when I first got them and it almost seems like the icy outsoles bled?

On the midsoles?.. nope.. not on mine.

yeah, kinda hard to see but its light blue staining. wont seem to come off either.

Screenshot_20200322-005559_Gallery.jpg

Okay.. so now that you took a pic I see it but these things don't bother me. Shoes age and things like this were normal to me from the late 90s to mid 2000's. I say this to say that you're not crazy but YMMV... I personally didn't even see this until you pointed it out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom