Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Because they are complete toolbags! They have ZERO clue what they are looking at. Tried selling a DS pair of 2004 Flint Grey Jordan 12s. Never worn. Ever! Tried on one time when I bought them! Sent them, waiting for the payment and I get an email stating they said they were worn! Was thinking, what are they smoking! The outsole is completely brand new. Even the Jumpman logo at the front of the outsole was still bright white.

When I asked for pics, they sent a picture of a teeny pebble in the groove of the outsole. And a dirt mark on lining of the collar! WTF!! The show is 16 years old! A pebble so tiny you need tweezers to hold it. Yeah, probably in the carpet of my room where I tried the one shoe them on. Needless to say, they sent them back and charged me the return shipping. Waived the 10% fee for sending a shoe that didn't pass. Makes me skeptical about sending any shoes I tried on. And I got LOADS I want to sell. I wish my area had a reseller store to take shoes to.
“Tried selling a DS pair of 2004 Flint Grey Jordan 12s. Never worn. Ever! Tried on one time when I bought them!”

....I swear they’re deadstock except for that one time I wore em to the club.

Wow. StockX actually checking shoes for once?!?!?!? The world really must be coming to an end-never thought I’d see the day that stockX would reject shoes for being worn. Crazy times we’re living in.

“Tried selling a DS pair of 2004 Flint Grey Jordan 12s. Never worn. Ever! Tried on one time when I bought them!”

....I swear they’re deadstock except for that one time I wore em to the club.

Wow. StockX actually checking shoes for once?!?!?!? The world really must be coming to an end-never thought I’d see the day that stockX would reject shoes for being worn. Crazy times we’re living in.
Lol, exactly. My man did do the Cupid shuffle a time or 2 n those LMAO

What Jordan 1 would you rock with this hoodie Love to heat your opinion.
44F79552-3B31-45E3-B248-C95825557A9D.png

Seems like people prefer smooth leather over ballsack leather nowadays. When did the turn come??? I got 2 shadows with smooth leather and felt some kinda way-wish one pair was tumbled bc they break in nicer from my experience.

What Jordan 1 would you rock with this hoodie Love to heat your opinion.
44F79552-3B31-45E3-B248-C95825557A9D.png
Black toes, Storms, CHI, obsidians, turbo green, game royal, blue moon, gym red, LA to Chi, Paris to NYC....anything with a white base, along with colors that complement grey, would be a good look to me. I’d avoid shoes with any grey bc matchy-matchy ain’t the look.

Seems like people prefer smooth leather over ballsack leather nowadays. When did the turn come??? I got 2 shadows with smooth leather and felt some kinda way-wish one pair was tumbled bc they break in nicer from my experience.
Probably after the SBB 1.0. My preference is smooth leather over the tumbled leather on the OG colorways because that is how the OG's were made. On the retro plus colorways, it does not matter to me as long as they are not too tumbled.

Another note, I'm not taking about the "smooth" leather from the '02 till 2012 span, because we all know that the smooth leather was complete trash.

happened to me too...on a pair I BOUGHT FROM THEM. I didnt even try them on. jokes on them because I filed a chargeback and won, and still have the shoes.

stockx allows tried on shoes in the same way footlocker sells shoes that are tried on.
Is stock x the authority on footwear? Idc what they say, if you put on some shoes even for a few seconds then they are now worn shoes... Why in God's name are you trying on shoes you plan to sell anyway? Y'all resellers are some weird dudes

Is stock x the authority on footwear? Idc what they say, if you put on some shoes even for a few seconds then they are now worn shoes... Why in God's name are you trying on shoes you plan to sell anyway? Y'all resellers are some weird dudes
yes, they ARE the authority when you're selling shoes to them on their platform. consistency with them is a whole other issue though.

ever consider people buy shoes with the intention to wear, but change their mind or they don't fit after they've tried them on? :smh:

Who tf is talking about SX is the authority on footwear? Sx is the authority on Sx policies and their policy is they’ll take shoes that have been tried on just like a mall store would. It’s not that big of a deal or hard to understand

Who tf is talking about SX is the authority on footwear? Sx is the authority on Sx policies and their policy is they’ll take shoes that have been tried on just like a mall store would. It’s not that big of a deal or hard to understand
Why you trying on shoes you plan on selling?

yes, they ARE the authority when you're selling shoes to them on their platform. consistency with them is a whole other issue though.

ever consider people buy shoes with the intention to wear, but change their mind or they don't fit after they've tried them on? :smh:
Instead of crying can y'all post more pics.

Why you trying on shoes you plan on selling?
I’m not, show me where I said I was, I’ll wait

I’m just letting you know what Sx policy is, it’s not that hard bro.

BUT..... I don’t have any problems with it .... it’s not that serious dude

Corona got dudes bored :lol:,
There's nothing wrong with selling a pair of tried on shoes as new if he truly didn't wear them.
You think out of every sneaker you've ever bought in store, not a single one had been tried on? Boy :lol:
Why y'all dickriding. Me and him had a conversation as men, you don't have to speak for him and if you're gonna interject at least speak to me directly.

Man is over here complaining about people commenting on a conversation he's having on an open sneaker forum on the internet (where millions of people can see) and called it dickriding cuz people aren't agreeing with him, can't make this up :lol:. People are gonna disagree with you clown, this is NT. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom