Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah, kinda hard to see but its light blue staining. wont seem to come off either.

Screenshot_20200322-005559_Gallery.jpg
Try a magic eraser, unreal what it can clean off.

Okay.. so now that you took a pic I see it but these things don't bother me. Shoes age and things like this were normal to me from the late 90s to mid 2000's. I say this to say that you're not crazy but YMMV... I personally didn't even see this until you pointed it out. :lol:
Haha yeah I wouldn't care that much if I was gonna wear them but I'm thinking of selling to cop chicagos instead. wonder if it would be an issue.

I wouldn't think the ice blue bleeds.

Is it possible the midsole/outsole was all ice blue and then painted white midsole at the factory?

yeah, kinda hard to see but its light blue staining. wont seem to come off either.

Screenshot_20200322-005559_Gallery.jpg
This happened to my pair too that I got from Nike. I only got them out of the box to check for factory flaws and after that I put them back in the box and kept them DS ever since. Month ago or so I checked them again and on both pairs the midsole had blue stains :frown: It's definitely the icy sole that causes the stains

This happened to my pair too that I got from Nike. I only got them out of the box to check for factory flaws and after that I put them back in the box and kept them DS ever since. Month ago or so I checked them again and on both pairs the midsole had blue stains :frown: It's definitely the icy sole that causes the stains
yeah I'm almost positive it wasn't there when I first got them. I'm curious exactly how it happens since they lay on their sides in the box. noticed the outer edges of the outsoles seem to have yellowed a bit too.

If they’re barely noticeable to you the sell sites won’t notice.

it's actually pretty noticeable to me. I think stockx probably wouldn't care, but might have to list as a defect on GOAT

If they’re barely noticeable to you the sell sites won’t notice.

Never know what might happen. It depends on who inspects the sneaker. Tried to sell a pair of DS basketball shoes on StockX but it was denied because they said it showed signs of wear or prior use. No clue how they came to that conclusion.

yeah I'm almost positive it wasn't there when I first got them. I'm curious exactly how it happens since they lay on their sides in the box. noticed the outer edges of the outsoles seem to have yellowed a bit too.

it's actually pretty noticeable to me. I think stockx probably wouldn't care, but might have to list as a defect on GOAT

Maybe the entire sole is icy and they just painted the white parts in.

One thing I love about the SBB 1.0's compared to all my other 1's is the puffy tongue. It just feels like it has more cushion in it or something. I rarely see people bring this up, but it's one thing that I've noticed.

One thing I love about the SBB 1.0's compared to all my other 1's is the puffy tongue. It just feels like it has more cushion in it or something. I rarely see people bring this up, but it's one thing that I've noticed.

This was a random feature on a bunch of I's..some of mine got it and some didn't. I did however notice that as time went on less and less of my I's would randomly have the padded tongue. Haven't really seen it in a while going off of memory. I think my Court Purps and Pine Greens have it though.

With this Coronavirus bs going on I'm just so unsure about so many releases. Has anyone bought from fineline's site? He has two shoes on their who's dates have been pushed back but he has them available on his site. Is his product legit?

With this Coronavirus bs going on I'm just so unsure about so many releases. Has anyone bought from fineline's site? He has two shoes on their who's dates have been pushed back but he has them available on his site. Is his product legit?
Dates are getting pushed back for one of two reasons: (1.) the shoe is already stateside and some of the stock has already been shipped to stores, but many of the stores are now closed—Nike is wanting to avoid releasing the shoe online on the original release date if it means that the foot shops/brick-and-mortars can’t sell until weeks/months later when they can reopen and can get back into their stockrooms.; the other scenario is (2.) the original release date is being delayed because there is little or no freight shipping from China. And then both of the situations create a domino effect so everything that hasn’t begun manufacturing needs to just be pushed back to avoid releasing 10 new Jordan’s on a random weekend in May or June.

Fineline is probably just selling shoes that were already shipped to stores and backdoored to him.

Dates are getting pushed back for one of two reasons: (1.) the shoe is already stateside and some of the stock has already been shipped to stores, but many of the stores are now closed—Nike is wanting to avoid releasing the shoe online on the original release date if it means that the foot shops/brick-and-mortars can’t sell until weeks/months later when they can reopen and can get back into their stockrooms.; the other scenario is (2.) the original release date is being delayed because there is little or no freight shipping from China. And then both of the situations create a domino effect so everything that hasn’t begun manufacturing needs to just be pushed back to avoid releasing 10 new Jordan’s on a random weekend in May or June.

Fineline is probably just selling shoes that were already shipped to stores and backdoored to him.
Thanks for this brother, these are the most logical explanations. You sound like you're very knowledgeable on the inner workings of this stuff. You work in the business?

Never know what might happen. It depends on who inspects the sneaker. Tried to sell a pair of DS basketball shoes on StockX but it was denied because they said it showed signs of wear or prior use. No clue how they came to that conclusion.

Because they are complete toolbags! They have ZERO clue what they are looking at. Tried selling a DS pair of 2004 Flint Grey Jordan 12s. Never worn. Ever! Tried on one time when I bought them! Sent them, waiting for the payment and I get an email stating they said they were worn! Was thinking, what are they smoking! The outsole is completely brand new. Even the Jumpman logo at the front of the outsole was still bright white.

When I asked for pics, they sent a picture of a teeny pebble in the groove of the outsole. And a dirt mark on lining of the collar! WTF!! The show is 16 years old! A pebble so tiny you need tweezers to hold it. Yeah, probably in the carpet of my room where I tried the one shoe them on. Needless to say, they sent them back and charged me the return shipping. Waived the 10% fee for sending a shoe that didn't pass. Makes me skeptical about sending any shoes I tried on. And I got LOADS I want to sell. I wish my area had a reseller store to take shoes to.

Because they are complete toolbags! They have ZERO clue what they are looking at. Tried selling a DS pair of 2004 Flint Grey Jordan 12s. Never worn. Ever! Tried on one time when I bought them! Sent them, waiting for the payment and I get an email stating they said they were worn! Was thinking, what are they smoking! The outsole is completely brand new. Even the Jumpman logo at the front of the outsole was still bright white.

When I asked for pics, they sent a picture of a teeny pebble in the groove of the outsole. And a dirt mark on lining of the collar! WTF!! The show is 16 years old! A pebble so tiny you need tweezers to hold it. Yeah, probably in the carpet of my room where I tried the one shoe them on. Needless to say, they sent them back and charged me the return shipping. Waived the 10% fee for sending a shoe that didn't pass. Makes me skeptical about sending any shoes I tried on. And I got LOADS I want to sell. I wish my area had a reseller store to take shoes to.
Technically if you put your feet in them they are unds. Stop putting your feet in shoes and trying to pass them off as deadstock.

happened to me too...on a pair I BOUGHT FROM THEM. I didnt even try them on. jokes on them because I filed a chargeback and won, and still have the shoes.

Technically if you put your feet in them they are unds. Stop putting your feet in shoes and trying to pass them off as deadstock.

stockx allows tried on shoes in the same way footlocker sells shoes that are tried on.

Bruh you know you wore them joints stop purpping😂 atleast they actually taking the time out to do this, because if I bought a pair in sx which I have and they were dirty especially around the collar, I'd be pissed....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom