Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My bad. I didnt mean it to come off that way lmao I was fake hurt but not in this post. I just firmly believe if folks want to resell, trade, etc. and you dont want the shoe thats fine, its your money but you are taking away someone's chance who probably really wants them. So its kind of like rubbing it in their face.. thats what I meant by nobody cares about that, its something you should do in silence.

Just my opinion of course so if you want to shout it at the ceilings be my guest :lol:

Man, you know I wasn't hurt lol. I ain't even get these joints on the first or second drop and I was right on it. But I don't really care for these, I was just saying I was going to cop and look at them in person.

lol congrats to everyone eating on the second wave... I have feeling it will do this throughout the day... if you didnt cop yet, stay alert... they have a 5pm (pacific) expiration time

I think me and you might be the only ones that didn’t get it by the looks of this thread.

Nike’s been hating me for years though so nothing new lol.

I didn't get it either. Feelsbadman.
I did get an Exclusive Offer once though in the entire history of SNKRS and it was for.... those Pine Green 2.0s :sick:

And why won't SNKRS desktop load for me??? It's just a bunch of empty images that won't load and won't log me in. :angry:

93E0FA59-3176-4A23-A210-7ABF327FB4D7.png

It wasn’t easy but.....

Back
Top Bottom