Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Glad everyone ate after all, sounded like one of the easiest drops so far this year :smokin

Resale already tanking, these will be around retail when all said and done #returnszn

First time in a min with no access on a 1 but my homie copped my size for me so I'll take the dub. Glad plenty ate on this early release.

Man, you know I wasn't hurt lol. I ain't even get these joints on the first or second drop and I was right on it. But I don't really care for these, I was just saying I was going to cop and look at them in person.

Cop and look at in person is always fair game IMO.. I know some might get annoyed by that but that's valid.

Shouldve been like this at the initial drop but I'm glad it worked out the second go around. Looks more like what EA was meant to be. I was so irritated they'd give people EA and only load some super small amount of pairs.

I hope the toe box leather is like the Court Purples or just good.. its definitely not looking tumbled.

Last edited:
I think my account has bene black-balled! I can't even buy GRs...lol Plus it doesn't help that I'm a size 12.5 either! smh

Surprised the thread is going nuts for these, I thought the general consensus was that these were whack?? Ohhh NT lol

2A111EC1-96AD-4EDD-8901-188F89069BCA.gif

Back
Top Bottom