• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
don't put court purple 2.0 in the same sentence as pines :rofl:

its cool let's all justify our purchases of these royal toe non-bred toe colorblocking generic joints
Lol. Bruh if you don't like em don't cop simple enough...to me it's a clean enough colorway with decently soft material. I'm grabbing a few pairs regardless.

Lol. Bruh if you don't like em don't cop simple enough...to me it's a clean enough colorway with decently soft material. I'm grabbing a few pairs regardless.
already did Early Access... ! Not here until monday smh! I explained that maybe in the other thread. I like 1's enough to grab for retail fron SNKRS/Nike.. to check em out in hand.

already did Early Access... ! Not here until monday smh! I explained that maybe in the other thread. I like 1's enough to grab for retail fron SNKRS/Nike.. to check em out in hand.
Word, well if you don't like em and they feel generic to you, oop em to me. I'll take em off your hands.

Good luck tm for those still tryna cop blue toes. Hope it goes well for us.

A9168896-0EFF-415E-949F-4053D4B8F7B9.jpeg
They’re grey and white hufs pal. I’m good at laundry.

I hope Nike doesn't mess up the colors and color placement. Something similar to the mock ups or the custom roty would be nice imo
air-jordan-1-retro-hi-og-dark-mocha-555088-105-555088-120-release-date-00.jpg
DxpEXEsVsAEzB8V.jpeg
Def hoping the top pair to be turned out like the above custom pair w/ red NA tag on the tongue. It has some kind of Escape vibe.

i’m pretty sure that’s the same ROY dye job from a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom