Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I dont think theyre like Gym Reds either.. similar but not the same. The toe box had me nervous but its just like the Court Purps and theyre both like the LA to Chi. Aesthetically might not be great in the long run which is where tumbled toe boxes win but these are solid.
Both like LA to Chi?

wassup guys im in the process of buying a pair of 2015 Chi 1's but the seller received them in a black box with a jordan logo on top. anyone know the reason for the diff box?

15888787841064423567428535327839.jpg

Help.. Anyone use kicks crew before or know if they are legit?

Yea they’re 💯. Ordered a few things off them over 10-15 years(KDIV YOTD, jordan BC3s, Kobes, among others). Super legit HK retailer-a few “shoetubers” have gone and done reviews of his actual retail space. Overseas shipping time and cost isn’t the greatest tho.

Yea they’re 💯. Ordered a few things off them over 10-15 years(KDIV YOTD, jordan BC3s, Kobes, among others). Super legit HK retailer-a few “shoetubers” have gone and done reviews of his actual retail space. Overseas shipping time and cost isn’t the greatest tho.

Thanks! That was helpful.. shipping is def a kicker.. looking for some coupons hopefully to get it down or free shipping.

Same for me. I entered their raffle, got a text notification a few days ago, but when I go on the app it shows no history of me entering the raffle.

I'm salty I went in my hibbetts app and don't see any of my raffles in there. I'm sure I signed up, fck them 😂

I strongly disagree. The LA to Chi leather is waaaaay better than both. Definitely feels thicker and more solid and not cheap at all.

That's cool.. LA's might be a tad thicker but its essentially the same to me. There is nothing cheap about the Royal Toes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom