• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ALLLLLLLL ABOARDDDDD!!!!!

The train to grab Court Purple 2.0s for a reasonable price is about to leave the station. Get em now before they’re $300+. I encouraged NTers to do the same with the obsidians when they were $230-$250. You’ve been warned. CP2.0 will go down as one of the best 1s this year. Just do it.

You sound like a reseller

Just got in my game royal 2.0 today and the materials are the same as the cp2.0.

I don’t think we’re gonna see many(if any) more Jordan 1 highs OGs with obsidian,Roty, purple toe, green toe, bred toe, or UNC-CHI type leather. I think we’re stuck with this new faux tumbled leather that has grains embossed into the material, and has a thin plastic-like film on the surface. And it really does look like these leather tongue tags are here to stay:rolleyes

ALLLLLLLL ABOARDDDDD!!!!!

The train to grab Court Purple 2.0s for a reasonable price is about to leave the station. Get em now before they’re $300+. I encouraged NTers to do the same with the obsidians when they were $230-$250. You’ve been warned. CP2.0 will go down as one of the best 1s this year. Just do it.
1.) This isn't really news ..The 1's that are colored blocked correctly always go up.
2.) This sounds you bought a bunch and are trying to drive the price up. (Could be wrong and you are actually looking out)
3.) I wasn't checking for the obsidians but everyone was saying they were gonna be "Bricks" at first and then jump in price (Same thing is gonna happen to the PG 2.0'S)

1.) This isn't really news ..The 1's that are colored blocked correctly always go up.
2.) This sounds you bought a bunch and are trying to drive the price up.
3.) I wasn't checking for the obsidians but everyone was saying they were gonna be "Bricks" at first and then jump in price (Same thing is gonna happen to the PG 2.0'S)

Lol. Just letting those who are on the fence know before it’s too late.If u were around, I did the same with bred toes, obsidians, Navy koston lows, etc., (Been doin it for years actually-see 2011 banned 1 thread where I was tellin people to grab em for $220-yea the outlet pair with the X-heard from people who sounded just like you on there too) just trying to give some good advice before it’s too late-if u took my advice for those kicks you’d be thanking me right about now.

Your #3 point(people sleeping on em) was why I mentioned it.

All the sneaker twitter accounts do all day is tweet links to mids and the people in the replies will be like “copped!” and every time I wanna slap the s*** out of them. I know it’s irrational and petty but I don’t understand how someone can think buying mids is cool :rofl:

This is what's wrong with the sneaker Community this is one of the most ignorant comments I have read smh

you’re confused.

8275C72E-380D-4BB4-BC79-73BE077C694B.gif

Back
Top Bottom