Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1594820089272.jpg
PHENOMENAL

Pine Green 1.0 such a slept on shoe. They get less love than they deserved because they released the same day as the Court Purple 1.0

They're not slept on, we know what they are, green J's just haven't been the move bro...good pickup though, keep doing your thing....

1.5 up your size for women's shoes, correct? Do they feel a little tighter though, for those who have women's shoes.

Those black satins are prob the worst release of the year imo besides bloodlines
Bloodlines are dope and they also came out last year. The Black Satins were the first release of this year, but I do agree that they are one of the weakest pairs of this year. The other pair being the Racer Blue Zooms. The're still both nice though.

I won't really say they're slept on but dudes were kind of going crazy for them before the drop. I remember thinking most wanted those over the Purps because the Purp thread was kind of quiet. Didn't they have Pine Greens stocking at random foot stores like a week after the drop too?

I have the Travis Scott 1s & still want those Mochas!!! They’ll be had 🤷🏾‍♂️ I actually like the fact that it’s Black Toe blocking & the white ankle collar sets it apart from the TS1. But let’s not get it twisted, they’re not better. I’ve seen that all over the net today, the reaching is real 😂😂

I have the Travis Scott 1s & still want those Mochas!!! They’ll be had 🤷🏾‍♂️ I actually like the fact that it’s Black Toe blocking & the white ankle collar sets it apart from the TS1. But let’s not get it twisted, they’re not better. I’ve seen that all over the net today, the reaching is real 😂😂

If the Dark Mochas had a black ankle collar it would be better than the TS1s to me :nerd:
But since it isn't, the TS1s reign supreme over the Dark Mochas.

In on the dark mochas. I know it’ll be hard to cop though like every desirable 1 out there :smh:. Good luck to whoever else wants

Man.. obsidians and turbos are priced so damn high right now... which would you guys go for if given the choice?

In on the dark mochas. I know it’ll be hard to cop though like every desirable 1 out there :smh:. Good luck to whoever else wants
definitely think it’s gonna be harder especially if The Rona hits harder like predictions say it will. We gonna be on lockdown with a second/third stimulus

Back
Top Bottom