Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yea, no glitter on those pairs because they aren't the remastered pairs. Up to you if you prefer dunks over Jordans.

Where’s a good places to get jordan 1 laces?

looking to get white laces for my ladies and i spider-man’s? (GS 6.5 and a men’s 12)

man, nike must really dislike my account. I went to trade in my DS royal toes at the local consignment shop and the shop guy pointed out an anomaly with the insole - they appeared bubbled up - both sides! I tried pulling the insole out and half of it ended up sticking to the sole! Cant really sell em anymore so i guess ill rock them - good thing is that its not noticeable when worn but still ****ed up. A while back, nike sent me obsidians with a whole panel unstitched!

IMG-9578.jpg
IMG-9577.jpg

Where’s a good places to get jordan 1 laces?

looking to get white laces for my ladies and i spider-man’s? (GS 6.5 and a men’s 12)
Slickies 180 laces come out to around 70 inches and should be perfect for your size 12s. Your lady might need some 140 for hers as 160 would probably be too long. SLICKIES15 discount should get u 15% off your order or SLICKIES10 For 10% off, if that doesn’t work.
9B838F82-2811-4A5A-8D40-8F814297DC55.jpeg
here is a pic of my 180 Length laces aligned with my stock laces from sz 10.5. A tad bit longer but not by much-i’d imagine 2 inches longer than 180 would be way too long for my liking.

Last edited:
These will probably be a PITA to attain for retail.. Probably $300+ on the resale market, even after people get pairs in hand.
Holiday drops usually sell well because they are Gonna be on everyone’s xmas list after they drop :lol:

along with the PS5 and whatever the new xbox is called again :lol:

I’m have a DS pair of 2014 Jordan 1’s than I’m thinking about trading for a DS pair of St John Dunks...what do you guys think about this trade? I posted this on the SB/dunk thread too...I’m curious as to what your guy’s opinions are....
I love my pair of blk/wht's. I'm glad I re-copped me a DS pair last year for $234 shipped before prices got crazy. But which pair of St. John's are u talking about? The lows, high, or the high SB?

Holiday drops usually sell well because they are Gonna be on everyone’s xmas list after they drop :lol:

along with the PS5 and whatever the new xbox is called again :lol:

Man I'm just glad the release date is so many months away. Makes me feel like I'm not trying to buy too many sneakers in such a short period :lol:.
I just hope the black leather around the toebox isn't very plastic-like :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom