Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For those of you curious about the rage green, the black panels are on par as the motorsport 4. Which is pretty good imo

5DD0D219-3956-46DF-BDDA-DCAF0F21C96B.gif

we talking recent AJ1 releases. Court Purp 2.0 wouldn't have made it very far IMO

Curiously, what recent, non-collab, retro+ AJ 1 cws are better than Court Purples? In the past year and a half, I can only think of Royal Toes as comparable (LA-Chis might be considered except they are technically an SB collab).

Curiously, what recent, non-collab, retro+ AJ 1 cws are better than Court Purples? In the past year and a half, I can only think of Royal Toes as comparable (LA-Chis might be considered except they are technically an SB collab).

can you really consider LA-Chi a collab tho since Nike SB is still just regular Nikes. But we'll leave that one out. Personally I think Obsidians might be the better cw, and Game Royals, and if you wanna count the Reverse Banneds and the New Beginnings 1985 AJ1

I’ll admit I’m biased tho:

B80BF8A9-086A-438E-8133-D06B67815DA1.jpeg
BIG TRUSSSS
CP 2.0 are easily better than the obsidians. Lots of people were saying those were mid and i remember there were retuned at my outlet in bunches

Then they hype from the younger generation came and BOOM (Tik Tok) and prices started SOARING

oh btw i just found out that the white jersey is supposed to have black strip on the bottom of the sleeves, and that if they are all white it’s a “re-purposed” raiders jersey. I bought the white too and noticed it when they but up white on NDC a few ago

Last edited:
We talking Court Purples 👀
5AC7C804-FAC6-412C-ADF2-AD8484A81DF5.jpeg

I initially passed on these but after seeing so many great fit pics I had to cop on GOAT before prices got too crazy. They’re definitely one of the best non-OGs to release.

Mochas are super fire and I’m willing to pay resale if I have to because I know an 8.5 is gonna be impossible.

edit: Obsidians are incredibly overrated, tiktok kids hyping them up so much only confirms that lol.

Last edited:
oh btw i just found out that the white jersey is supposed to have black strip on the bottom of the sleeves, and that if they are all white it’s a “re-purposed” raiders jersey. I bought the white too and noticed it when they but up white on NDC a few ago

haha I had no clue, I actually bought these from NDC for myself and a few buddies of mine when they had a sale a few months ago.. I also bought a Hollywood jersey for myself but sadly had to return as it was too big. I've been rocking Ray Lewis and Justin Tucker jerseys for YEARS so I was due for an upgrade finally haha

We talking Court Purples 👀
5AC7C804-FAC6-412C-ADF2-AD8484A81DF5.jpeg

I initially passed on these but after seeing so many great fit pics I had to cop on GOAT before prices got too crazy. They’re definitely one of the best non-OGs to release.

Mochas are super fire and I’m willing to pay resale if I have to because I know an 8.5 is gonna be impossible.
Shorts are 100000% dope

Back
Top Bottom