Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can you really consider LA-Chi a collab tho since Nike SB is still just regular Nikes. But we'll leave that one out. Personally I think Obsidians might be the better cw, and Game Royals, and if you wanna count the Reverse Banneds and the New Beginnings 1985 AJ1

Yeah that's why I said the SB AJ1s might be a collab-I guess technically they are an in-house collab? Not exactly sure how you'd group those TBH. Like would the Koston lows be considered a collab? I feel like we're splitting hairs but you get my point haha

I should have mentioned, I was only talking about OG AJ 1s, not 85s, Zooms, or lows (I actually LOVE the Japan and UNC Koston lows), etc. etc. (or Mids, if that is your or anyone else's thing)

haha I had no clue, I actually bought these from NDC for myself and a few buddies of mine when they had a sale a few months ago.. I also bought a Hollywood jersey for myself but sadly had to return as it was too big. I've been rocking Ray Lewis and Justin Tucker jerseys for YEARS so I was due for an upgrade finally haha
I bought mine on that sale too :lol: was too good to pass up. My last jersey was a color rush flacco. (Still gets worn from time to time l) I needed a more current player

BIG TRUSSSS
CP 2.0 are easily better than the obsidians. Lots of people were saying those were mid and i remember there were retuned at my outlet in bunches

Then they hype from the younger generation came and BOOM (Tik Tok) and prices started SOARING

edit: Obsidians are incredibly overrated, tiktok kids hyping them up so much only confirms that lol.

F*** tiktok. But that shouldn't take anything away from the obsidians.

Court purple and obsidians are both fire. I prefer the purple color on cp. And the obsidians have the black toe colorblocking, which I prefer over the chicago or bred colorblocking.

Court Purple 2.0 & Smoke Greys will def be those colorways people will appreciate more and more as time passes. I would say Pine Green 2.0's but that leather wings logo is pure unadulterated wackness. It's a cop but hella sullied.

Previous slow burning gems: Obsidians, Turbo Green, & ROTY.

Ordered directly from Goat last week and they just came in today.

I like them better than my obsidians. That Sail OD tumble isn’t great. This leather tounge tag on CP2 I could do without but it’s no biggie. The white leather panels seem kinda soft.
I don’t see these staying at the 250-300 range at all.
86B4EB85-425D-443C-A331-F04C61697C84.jpeg
F481E8DB-3B4B-4844-9719-EC0B0562B85C.jpeg
05E27BAC-55A1-48A8-81B1-6F1D6C8FA2C8.jpeg

I need to take a picture of my set....I do have all 4. Wish I coulda doubled Ochre's now that we can safely assume the yellow toes aren't coming.

And in my opinion, Obsidians are the best in the past 1.5 years for me. Royal Toes above the CP2 too

Still looking for the Track Red pair for a good price to complete the set.

8502D180-3757-430C-8210-9D7ABC0060DC.jpeg
I have red, just need yellow to complete the set. I see that it's currently at GOAT waiting to be authenticated. Paid way too much for the red and yellow on resell, but at least I got clays and blue moon for retail.

Disappointed in the Dark Mochas, I liked the renderings better than the final product. Hoping we at least get the Chi style pair that was also rumored.

Back
Top Bottom