Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So my 2015 pair beat asf 😂, so bad I had to tape the inside so it don’t stab me in my heels but I love this pair. Wanted to get another pair but god damn these reseller prices 😐. It’s all good I guess, I got more duct tape if needed. I’ll rock these until they can’t be worn no more but $1100-1300 for Jordan 1, these resellers and flightclub tripping.
This is what I like to see. Wear your shoes, even when they're worth 1K+

But yeah, definitely not something easy to double up on, at this point. :lol: Hopefully you can score a pair at retail on the next drop.

again
96A64C93-8F1F-40A1-8332-6DB76A335DB5.jpeg

I know this has probably been asked before but.... Will stock x accept a pair of 1s that have been Laced by store but still DS

Last edited:
Yep, I've even sold pairs that I've worn out before like once or twice, never had an issue as long since I wore sole protectors and sneaker shields and wiped down the sides (I Crepe all the shoes I un-DS).
Thats a pretty ****ty job of stockx then, but that's also pretty wrong of you to send in worn shoes, no matter how DS they look. Would you try to pull that over on a NT member? Stranger or not, seems wrong to me. Just my two cents

I’m have a DS pair of 2014 Jordan 1’s than I’m thinking about trading for a DS pair of St John Dunks...what do you guys think about this trade? I posted this on the SB/dunk thread too...I’m curious as to what your guy’s opinions are....

I’m have a DS pair of 2014 Jordan 1’s than I’m thinking about trading for a DS pair of St John Dunks...what do you guys think about this trade? I posted this on the SB/dunk thread too...I’m curious as to what your guy’s opinions are....

For clarification I have the a Black White OG 2014 1’s

Thats a pretty ****ty job of stockx then, but that's also pretty wrong of you to send in worn shoes, no matter how DS they look. Would you try to pull that over on a NT member? Stranger or not, seems wrong to me. Just my two cents

Oh don’t get me wrong, I didn’t wear them with the intention of selling them after 1-2 wears lol I put them up for sale after I saw that they could pass as DS. I’ve moved plenty of VNDS pairs on eBay, etc. This becomes a necessity when you have too many shoes you hardly wear anymore haha

I stopped feeling bad about the StockX sales loooooong ago when StockX sent me 1s with what looked to be a j*zz stain on it and wouldn’t let me send them back.

Back
Top Bottom