Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If a pair of High OG Jordan 1s released with Gundam Parts that stay on would ya'll cop? I'd buy them on sight and then hit up Arc'teryx and other techwear brands to go full techwear ninja. That'd be my whole wardrobe for a few months.

OG space hippies/cw will definitely age well. It's all the other Crater Foam gimmick products after that will be looking funny in a bit.

What's your reasoning for believing that the Space Hippie will age well? If anything that design looks more like a fad than anything.

Nike-Space-Hippie-03-CQ3989-001-4.jpg

Before anyone says anything. No, I dont shave my legs I'm just not a hairy guy. Most is on my face & head. Another thing so I love these with green laces but if you wanna do green laces you cant use the pine greens 1.0 laces,(too dark) or DTRT Metallic Green(too light) laces, DMP Celtics have the best green laces that match with the Pine 2.0.

20200804_222026.jpg

If a pair of High OG Jordan 1s released with Gundam Parts that stay on would ya'll cop? I'd buy them on sight and then hit up Arc'teryx and other techwear brands to go full techwear ninja. That'd be my whole wardrobe for a few months.

Never thought I’d see the day homies pull up wearing Gunpla on they feet... Strange times.

Them snake satin get uglier everytime I look.

material choice/blocking.

just an overall corny *** shoe. these upset me. idk.

satin lining is cool tho.

Last edited:
Unions > TS1
Yesterday, today, tomorrow, 20 years from now.

Regarding TS1, they’ll probably “age well” because the suede is really nice and brown isn’t a crazy color. But that reverse swoosh looks kind of silly currently, so I’m sure it’ll still look silly in the future.

Biggest turn off is the fake python on the back. Red is a little excessive but overall decent though not a colorway I'm interested in wearing.

The only detail I don’t really like is the red tongue. It just throws the whole sneaker off.

some revisionist history going on. '01 release had overnight campouts at NTSF. how does that equate to no one wearing them? theres a difference between "no one was wearing them" and "i didn't wear them"
I remember getting so stoked to get a pair of Bred 1s (banned version) back in 2001 that I never wore them because I wanted to keep them DS to tell my kids that this was the shoe that started all the hype. I also had the platinum which is being released again as the Japan 1s. I have them both stashed away in my storage room as I never got that basement man cave to show off my collection. I should have worn them out like I did my other Jordans. I think people weren't wearing them as much because they rarely came out unlike today where a new pair is released every week and also other Jordan retros were releasing less frequently in fire colors like the cool grey xi and black cement iii.

Nah.

Cats was rockin 01’s wit Girbauds heavy.

After 01’s, 1’s became jumpman 1’s/trash.
Nah, I definitely wore 1's back then and I definitely wore Girbaud jeans back then, but not together because like others said they didn't look right to me. Now Dunks and AF1 mids is another story. Even though the three silhouettes are similar, these two have a wider, bulkier stance and those type of jeans fell on the shoe better. I just wore my 1's with shorts back then. I think Nike realized that back then also. The same reason a lot of bulkier BB shoes and trainers were popular. Yeah people still wore 1's with jeans but it wasn't the wave like the bulkier kicks were.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom