• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20200809_185716.jpg

Got a bid for 275 for the Tokyo's in my size on StockX this is after taxes and fees. I won't budge 1 bit

Hope that's the case. Yeah that colorway is so wearable that I want to rock them, but not if they're going to be glitter. Jordan quality is already atrocious enough, but the glittering is ridiculous. I sold my Breds and all 3 pairs of my Royals because I don't want to deal with that ****. I'd clean them up and they'd look fine, but within a few days it'd be back.
Pairs I wear or have worn somewhat regularly (like my breds), don’t really get the glitter. It’s mainly dead stock or wear only a time or two pairs for me.

edit: wear for WOD

Last edited:
pandemic aside, i think it's just a matter of time before hype moves off of 1s.... the yeezy/boost wave lasted what, 3-4 years?

peeps werent messin with 1s heavy until 2018, after OW "the ten"....so we're probably in for another year or 2 of JB buffoonery and hypebeastin reseller games.

The Market will not collapse unfortunately. It’s not the broke and/or penny pinching people (whether by nature or by necessity) buying up the resale stock. If anything, the Market will continue to elevate through at least part of 2021, especially w/ more OW and Union Collabs on the way. Just have to deal with it.

I'm really seriously thinking of selling everything except maybe 20-30 personal pairs ima keep and just start over. i think **** gonna start to hit the fan and go downhill as we get closer to november. or it could be the exact opposite. but this bubble can't be sustained for much longer with where the economy is.
It’s not a bad idea. If you’re keeping 20-30 pairs, that’s plenty of heat.

pandemic aside, i think it's just a matter of time before hype moves off of 1s.... the yeezy/boost wave lasted what, 3-4 years?

peeps werent messin with 1s heavy until 2018, after OW "the ten"....so we're probably in for another year or 2 of JB buffoonery and hypebeastin reseller games.

Ima disagree with you here. 1's hype has been going strong since 2013 when they hit us with royals, bred, black toes...

2014 Fragments...

The hype has been going strong for years. I think 1's will continue to always bring out people

Back
Top Bottom