• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
9A5F7237-DB53-46CC-AA10-7DCC274A994E.jpeg

Letting go of these OG muscle shorts from 2017. Copped last year and haven’t worn them yet. I’m trying to get rid of stuff I don’t use.

Let me know if anyone wants .. size medium.
4EE1EBAA-34D1-40CF-8299-A846FD85DCE3.jpeg
53FA9548-BB0C-4DE0-A41C-05393707BD43.jpeg
These like. Relaxed medium or they like a cycling shorts medium?)

How do the 01' Breds/Royals hold up? Looking to cop a DS pair but worried about if the shoe is going to break down on me.

How do the 01' Breds/Royals hold up? Looking to cop a DS pair but worried about if the shoe is going to break down on me.
There's always a risk due to age, but it's never happened to me. I've had 4 pairs of 01's, and I believe 2 were DS. The issue I had w/ all of them was that sole in the midfoot area was loose due to the aged glue & an obnoxious clicking noise/feel would happen when I walked on them. Drove me crazy to the point that I just gave up on that year & brought a pair banned's since they're very similar in shape.

They hold up well, get some insoles placed in though because the out & midsole are pretty thin. Also depending on how they were treated, the suede swoosh & back tab could be deteriorating/chip.

300 is the lowest I seen the Tokyo's selling for, gonna bite the bullet this weekend and cop smh :angry:

I know its random and I apologize if there's any offense but I just think if I was newly crippled or born that way I would do anything I can to cope and humor would be my first go-to. So personally I think I'd say it to myself under my breath. I apologize to anyone especially j moblie if they've taken offence. I figured he'd have a sense of humor about it because his profile pic is literally "Cripple Please". I find that humorous.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back
Top Bottom