Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can’t speak to how things are for buyers, but I sold on GOAT recently and they had my payout like 4 hours after delivery was confirmed. They seem to be doing fine.

StockX on the other hand...
I’ve have 2 shoes sitting for a few days after being delivered waiting for them to authenticate them

Lol I knew I would get some dumb replies like this. I say something is funny to me and some of you act like I'm sitting here fuming that others are buying colorways I don't like. I'm just pointing out how funny it is that people will complain about not being able to get a shoe they really want but then use those same funds to get 3 shoes they don't like as much.
Can I not express my opinion? Some of you get so upset about someone sharing an opinion, damn. You could get upset like that for anything anyone says on here if you wanted to.
"Snake skins are trash"
"Some people like the snake skins why do you care? Why are you so upset about it?"

NT is so bad about this for some reason
[/QUOTE

You were talking about how people buy "trash releases" when they could save up and buy pairs that "actually look good." Can they not like both tho? Can they not like both Chevy Cruzes and Benz's? It's like they love CP 1.0s, but couldn't get them, didn't wanna pay the resale now, and got CP 2.0s. Not a better shoe in my mind but good enough for them. Most of the time, even if you save up, there's a limit people are willing to pay for something when they could get something close enough. I'm not in that boat, but they're out there. Let em spend where they want and use their excess funds elsewhere. They may not like the "trash release" as much, but there's more they'll move that saved money to than sneakers.

LOL - these are going to cause a war in here.
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 2.38.36 PM.png

JB has deprived us of a proper OG colorway for so long people are fiending for mids. That’s what happens when a Og Black/red 1 runs you basically 1k.

JB has deprived us of a proper OG colorway for so long people are fiending for mids. That’s what happens when a Og Black/red 1 runs you basically 1k.
Glad I have a few different ones. There was a time people were buying LMs to make a pair of breds and royals, but it’s not close to a real one

If they do look like that, my worn-once orange glazed whatever the F we're calling them 3.0s are gonna get offed so quick

Back
Top Bottom