Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped two pairs before GOAT a week before the release day due to how limited I found out they were. I still tried an SNKRS, and caught a L. Good thing I copped on GOAT at the time I did because the current price is more than what I paid for both pairs. These were executed perfectly IMO...
20200814_201809.jpg

With the 2010 Silver Anniversaries aka 25th Anniversary...
20200814_201543.jpg

Tried to do the same but ****in GOAT wouldn’t accept any of my payments. Now waiting on StockX for the last 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♂️.

I wonder if GOAT and stockX gonna have even more shipping issues with the way things have been going

I wonder if GOAT and stockX gonna have even more shipping issues with the way things have been going

Now that GOAT fixed the damn payment error, I’ll be going that route. StockX is not only slow af, but worse of all they do not include the Tax charge when u are authorizing and submitting payment. Not cool for first time buyers or return buyers from before the tax increase. I mean it’s not cool regardless, but specifically in those cases.

Can’t speak to how things are for buyers, but I sold on GOAT recently and they had my payout like 4 hours after delivery was confirmed. They seem to be doing fine.

StockX on the other hand...

Can’t speak to how things are for buyers, but I sold on GOAT recently and they had my payout like 4 hours after delivery was confirmed. They seem to be doing fine.

StockX on the other hand...
Speaking of !!

took over a month for one pay out eventho the shoe was received a few days after being sent. I’m still waiting on one payout from 7/05

🤦‍♂️

-Retro

Tried to do the same but ****in GOAT wouldn’t accept any of my payments. Now waiting on StockX for the last 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♂️.
I had that problem with StockX twice with not accepting my payments, emailed them and they fixed the problem. GOAT was slow several months ago because of the pandemic and now it seems that they are heading towards normal. It has been a few months that I copped from StockX, it seems from what I been hearing lately, they are trending worse SMH.

Anticipating alllllll the L’s on the Dark Mochas. 100% ready to pay resale on these if it comes to that.
Those will be had.

This year has been sooo disappointing for 1s. Those are the only colorway that peaked my interest in 2020.

I don't have that tax issue with StockX. It does tell me (and charge me) the full amount with tax and fees. On the other hand, they are way backed up with everything. I got 5 pairs of random shoes sitting with them waiting for payout. They shady for the buyer processing fee now too.

GOAT paid me out in 3hrs this week after they got one of my pairs. UPS didn't even have it marked as delivered to their warehouse yet and I still got my money.

I don't know how SX will catch up if they're getting further and further behind and apparently also cut employees (I think). They're gonna hit a wall soon.

GOAT is always higher priced but I trust them far more on the authentication process, so I'll pay it.

I'm not understanding why some of y'all are getting so hurt about people buying colorways that you happen to not like.

Tf should you care then?
Lol I knew I would get some dumb replies like this. I say something is funny to me and some of you act like I'm sitting here fuming that others are buying colorways I don't like. I'm just pointing out how funny it is that people will complain about not being able to get a shoe they really want but then use those same funds to get 3 shoes they don't like as much.
Can I not express my opinion? Some of you get so upset about someone sharing an opinion, damn. You could get upset like that for anything anyone says on here if you wanted to.
"Snake skins are trash"
"Some people like the snake skins why do you care? Why are you so upset about it?"

NT is so bad about this for some reason

Ridiculous post

Because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't.

And Jordan was releasing bad color ways in 2012 and 2013, but most of you weren't in to 1's back then, much less back in the 2000's :stoneface:

Why can't people just buy what THEY like instead of telling others what they should like. It's your money saved, why do you care what others soon to buy. When people were buying Laney's and Hawk's colorways I didn't care and I didn't care if JB released them, because I didn't have to buy them. Dudes are weirdos up here.
You completely whiffed on what I was saying and turned it into a whole other thing

Back
Top Bottom