Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had forgotten about the reverse bred 85' and the white/red 85' off my list. But probably would still keep my top 5 list the same. Had any of the 85's been more attainable and I was able to get them, my list probably would've changed lol.

I had forgotten about the reverse bred 85' and the white/red 85' off my list. But probably would still keep my top 5 list the same. Had any of the 85's been more attainable and I was able to get them, my list probably would've changed lol.

Your list is pretty valid as is without them fam. I know the 85s are probably done really well but since they were a pain in the *** to get and pretty over priced I don't think they will really make any list and they will eventually be forgotten about by the masses in general.

A regular release (similar to breds, royals, and shadows of years past) would've upped the nostalgia and deseriability factor with those pairs alot IMO.

Ps Zen Greens > Bio Hacks. They were a much better dunk -> AJ1 transition. Zen's may not be covered as much in the future but they were done much better imo.

yup I agree. While the color and colorblocking was not bad, I think the mold and seeing some people's pics of them worn, I was turned off about them and wouldn't have paid resale for either. Also agree on saying the Dior 1's doesn't belong on any top 5 list. They're just a cool money magnet but nothing more for me.

these are ok. they look nice, but quality isn't impressive. white "leather" on top of ankle collar is actually plastic. for those of you with UNCs compare the ankle collar leather. literal night and day. those of yall saying these are better than travis have really lost it. none of the "leather" on this shoe is soft. the hype on this shoe is 95% driven off travis. also, this mocha shade is NOT the same as travis. mocha is a darker, duller, less vibrant hue. overall nice looking shoe, but not worth the hype imo. if i didn't have travis to compare, maybe I'd feel different. 🤷🏾‍♂️

IMG_20201108_112131_977.jpg
I Respect Your Opinion But Disagree.... In Particular About The Upper Collar.

If You Have Gym Reds, Thats A Plastic Collar... These Ain’t UNC’s But Far From “Plastic” As Described.

These Ain’t Trav’s, Ya’ll Gotta Just Come To Terms With That Already :lol:

Your list is pretty valid as is without them fam. I know the 85s are probably done really well but since they were a pain in the *** to get and pretty over priced I don't think they will really make any list and they will eventually be forgotten about by the masses in general.

A regular release (similar to breds, royals, and shadows of years past) would've upped the nostalgia and deseriability factor with those pairs alot IMO.

Ps Zen Greens > Bio Hacks. They were a much better dunk -> AJ1 transition. Zen's may not be covered as much in the future but they were done much better imo.
if unions and OWs, which were also not easily accessible, can make ppl's lists why not 85s?

pretty sure materials are better on 85s than any of the other 1 releases.

I would like to see that Rose Anvil channel cut them in half so we can see a cross section of the leather. It's the only way of knowing for sure how good it is. The only way I've seen him judge from the outside of the of a shoe is if the pores on the leather stretch when you scratch the surface.

if unions and OWs, which were also not easily accessible, can make ppl's lists why not 85s?

I think both of those shoes you mentioned were more obtainable. I've definitely seen both more.

One of those 85s cane paired to a shoe that most people don't care for. I believe the other was limited to a couple thousand pairs.

If you personally love the 85 and think it's the best shoe of the year more power to you. I personally didn't think either colorway was that mind blowing. If they didn't have the 85 cut they'd just be another jordan with red on em.

I think both of those shoes you mentioned were more obtainable. I've definitely seen both more.

One of those 85s cane paired to a shoe that most people don't care for. I believe the other was limited to a couple thousand pairs.

If you personally love the 85 and think it's the best shoe of the year more power to you. I personally didn't think either colorway was that mind blowing. If they didn't have the 85 cut they'd just be another jordan with red on em.
I have the 85 reverse Breds And it’s the shape Which has stopped me wearing them. Bizarrely I think that if the same colourway has released with the normal recent mould and in greater numbers they’d be worth more and held in higher regard. The leather itself is great fwiw.

Will try for a pair of these because I love blue Js, but these are just alright.

Still way more hyped for navy jps and I probably should have just sold one of my extra pairs of court purple 2.0 and bought them on stockx or something but I just can't pay more than sticker price for any pair of shoes.
Didn’t care for these before but now it appears it’s a white tongue instead black,much better IMO

reverse breds cost less. of course the pack is another story.

these are ok. they look nice, but quality isn't impressive. white "leather" on top of ankle collar is actually plastic. for those of you with UNCs compare the ankle collar leather. literal night and day. those of yall saying these are better than travis have really lost it. none of the "leather" on this shoe is soft. the hype on this shoe is 95% driven off travis. also, this mocha shade is NOT the same as travis. mocha is a darker, duller, less vibrant hue. overall nice looking shoe, but not worth the hype imo. if i didn't have travis to compare, maybe I'd feel different. 🤷🏾‍♂️

IMG_20201108_112131_977.jpg

Travis better, added to the hype for sure but if the Travs were never a thing this would still be a highly sought after shoe. Just very clean with neutrals being a big thing lately (for a while scrually).

Back
Top Bottom