Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I took an L as usual on all apps and raffles for the gold OG highs so I just copped on SX. I did hit on SNKRS for the gold mids though which I wanted also.

oh well won a pair on ebay for 230 shipped. i will wait and see what the numbers do before i pay since he doesn't have them in hand yet.

Hold up.

You bid and won an auction, but you’re waiting on resell numbers before you pay?

4346DEDE-F15D-4965-BF71-CA20B51FE228.gif

From my Ig raffle win. Not that dope in person but they’re last on my list of golds and only copped if they were retail. I even won another pair at Footzone but I can’t make that run to the bronx on a weekday during their pick up times to oop.

I won 2 raffles but I'm probably not going to pick them up. Was hoping the value was high enough I could trade for Navy Co.Jps. JB is hilarious, floods the market with these but not the Navys.

From my Ig raffle win. Not that dope in person but they’re last on my list of golds and only copped if they were retail. I even won another pair at Footzone but I can’t make that run to the bronx on a weekday during their pick up times to oop.

E6B553DB-35F3-4115-AA63-C5F232DCBEC7.jpeg
It’s crazy the luck you have on certain pairs. I feel like if you kinda like a shoe you can easily get a couple pairs without putting in any work but the ones you really want seem to always. slip away at retail.

Then again, I really feel like as humans we focus so much on the negative that we really forget about how lucky we are so we lean into the Ls more than we celebrate the Ws.
Congrats to everyone who got the W today.

just that fast i got offered a pair locally for 220 so ima run up the street and grab these sz 11 real quick. although i feel like if i remain even more patient i can get them for 200 or maybe even under. it's not like i'm wearing them anytime soon or anything.
:emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom