• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20201130_200158_502.jpg

You tryna oop tho lol. I need to find a 9 for my older brother (his first J's) and my girl tells me after the release she wants a GS5 :smh:

Lot of friends and fam missing holiday XI's for telling me they needed a pair AFTER the drop. That was back when it was EASY to get multiples on GRs with foot apps too.

Lot of friends and fam missing holiday XI's for telling me they needed a pair AFTER the drop. That was back when it was EASY to get multiples on GRs with foot apps too.

It's frustrating isn't it?

I got her a pair on eBay. I'll find my bro's pair somewhere. He's not a sneakerhead by any means so doesn't know about any of this, but I'd like to get this for him. It is more his style

I'm cool on ooping anything, last time i helped out someone on here for the sbb 3.0s they paypal disputed me and blocked me on here, never to be heard from again. Now I just move in my own lane. Yal need to hit the streets for these releases and you'll win....

That's F'ed up. Sorry bro. I've ooped here but thankfully the people I've dealt with have been on the up and up

So you posted about having 12 pairs, say they’re only trade bait, don’t wanna oop any to members that missed out...

yeah they finna drag you 😭
Can't argue that. Just saying get out there, don't be afraid to pull up on stores and ask if they got em. You never know....
That's F'ed up. Sorry bro. I've ooped here but thankfully the people I've dealt with have been on the up and up
Right, it is what it is. Paypal covered me but it took months to deal with. I ain't hurting, hopefully dude enjoyed his kicks with that negative *** karma.

I'm cool on ooping anything, last time i helped out someone on here for the sbb 3.0s they paypal disputed me and blocked me on here, never to be heard from again. Now I just move in my own lane. Yal need to hit the streets for these releases and you'll win....
Sadly Niketalk has changed man.

I used to Oop dudes on here whenever I could. I even worked at Footlocker in college and would throw dudes the 50% off during those employee appreciation weekends (there used to be a thread for it in the Nike section, but it's probably buried now).

I've hit NTers with Bape **** from Japan while vacationing there only to have them complain about shipping prices when I got back to the states.

I've rarely asked for anything extra or even a returned favor but whenever I have it's been met with a resounding "sorry man I can't help you". So I've learned to just keep my favors to my homies.

Sadly man too many collectors are out for self. I get that there's a financial aspect tied to certain sneakers but it's never been that for me. Culture > profit, if you're of my culture of course I wanna see u win.

Back
Top Bottom