Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
9.5 and they’re for my brother. I was going to contact you about helping you get those black/metallic-golds, but with California tax and shipping it didn’t seem to make sense. Hope you were able to get a pair.

much appreciated fam... yea i copped the blk/gold joints from Goat ...ill probly end of getting these Balvin joints for resale unfortunately.

I hope you're wrong man, there's no way a GR should be going for 2k+ for small sizes. That being said hopefully they bring them back in 2021/2022, probably the only 1s that I would shell out resale for but not what they're going for now
Hell, I hope I’m wrong too! Just with JB giving us all these “not quite” Chicagos (Spideys, Trophy Rooms, and who knows what else might be on the horizon), it makes me think that they’re gonna play with our emotions, and then when we get a true, actual factual Chicago 1, it was already gonna be a sht show, but it’s really gonna a damn circus because they might make it some type of crazy limited, super accurate, and great materials type of a build

Yes I agree that the next chicago will be some crazy limited bs but that’s not the issue for me. Lots of ppl here would fork out $$$$ for a 1:1 chicago retro, myself included. The issue is I don’t think we’ll get a 1:1 anytime soon, at least not while gentry is charge. I mean, look at early pics of the neutral greys ffs. If they look like the other 85s I’m passing
Well 1, while I like you would DEFINITELY fork over dinero for a 1 of 1 Chicago, we really shouldn’t have to, and that’s one issue JB needs to fix IMO. 2, IMO we’ll NEVER get a 1 of 1 of ANY Jordan ever again. They might get closer than they have, but a perfect re-creation of a Jordan, down to every detail, is something JB is never gonna do, if not for any other reason than to differentiate the OGs from the Retros.

One another pair of Black and Gold 1s off SNS.. I'm now 2 and like 50+. Probably gonna get rid of them.

One more pic for good luck.

Good luck to all the NT Fam going for these funky thangs! Hopefully SNKRS blesses y’all.

4485C667-9F18-4157-AC34-DDB3AA17CF36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom