• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Page 2 & beyond checking in... :nthat:
Threads like those were indeed special & nostalgic for me looking back now.
To see a lot of those names, most who I still know, just reminds me of a special time in sneakers. The Good Ole Days...

PO

You got any pics you could post from that thread? I know it's a longshot.

says the dude who copped 6 pairs of mochas.

bold of you to trash the people that make up your market. you wouldn't be able to line your pockets by reselling without em
I've been flipping PS5s and Xboxes and I think the people paying resale for products that will restock until they're sitting on shelves are the biggest idiots. I'll trash idiots all day.

I've been flipping PS5s and Xboxes and I think the people paying resale for products that will restock until they're sitting on shelves are the biggest idiots. I'll trash idiots all day.

You do realize a lot of people who are doing this are buying them for their children for Christmas right? They're idiots for being good parents and trying to make their children happy? I gave 3 PS5's away at cost to friends for this reason. They ain't in this "game" like that and had a hard time copping....so I did it for them.

Just shutup.

Terrible... Just give us the yellow toes. Weren't they already made? Are they just sitting in a warehouse somewhere? Why won't they release them? So many questions.

They gave us yellow mids last year instead of the highs we thought we were getting lol. Now these are probably the yellow toes people thought were coming. Jb is a ****ing joke.

In on those depending on the material they use. Still want yellow toes, but I might like these.

Also they been wrong on the colorblocking recently, so i'll wait for that to be confirmed as well. They had said the Mochas was gonna have the chi colorblocking, got that wrong. And it looks like those horrendous orange joints a few pages back is what we thought the SBB 4.0 was gonna be...they had originally predicted black toe colorblocking :smh:

From what I read from sneaker leakers, yellow toes aren't gonna happen cause the Shinedown guy doesn't want a pair out there similar to his.

You could give me a Black Toe in yellow and I'd be cool with that too. Or one with Bred or Chicago blocking; I don't need true Yellow Toes. The yellow NFR's will suffice till then

Perfect for thanksgiving. Love these
image.jpg
What makes the Biohacks perfect for Thanksgiving?

You got any pics you could post from that thread? I know it's a longshot.

Not really sir.
I do remember there was a time we spent pages talking about a pair of Red/Gold ? AJ1 High.

I still have no idea about that pair to this day & wish I saved that pic. If a friend has it, i'll repost it soon. I wish NT server saved all the pics too.

PO

Last edited:
From what I read from sneaker leakers, yellow toes aren't gonna happen cause the Shinedown guy doesn't want a pair out there similar to his.

You could give me a Black Toe in yellow and I'd be cool with that too. Or one with Bred or Chicago blocking; I don't need true Yellow Toes. The yellow NFR's will suffice till then
This might be the lamest excuse I've ever heard for not making a shoe... So one guy is more important than thousands of valued customers who've consistently spent money with you over the years?

I don't think nike gives a **** what that "shinedown guy thinks anyways.

facts, and not to mention having no sellers fees gives buyers and sellers room to work with. StockX and goat are bloated with fees on both sides of the shoe. I don’t sell much any more but when it comes to downsize They’re I’m giving eBay a shot. I’ve had one return in my whole 12 years on eBay and it was partially my fault for not fully inspecting the shoes I sold even though they were new. But I’ve heard of the horror stories for sure.
What was wrong with the shoes you sold?

What was wrong with the shoes you sold?
I bought like 3 pairs of triple white y-3 qasas on sale from sivas. Kept 2 and sold one. Didn’t really inspect the one I sold and just shipped them out. Turns out the pair sivas sent me looked like it was a display model or something and some of white accents were yellowed. So I let him return them and I sent him one of my personal pairs in exchange. Ended up returning the yellowed pairs back to sivas and got a refund.

Back
Top Bottom