Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are those the orange 1s that are supposed to be dropping later this year?

Edit: I'm referring to the ones at the very end of the video, not the first ones shown

Edit: I'm referring to the ones at the very end of the video, not the first ones shown

Those are Flyease. You can tell by the laces.

Haven't been keeping up with sneakers and this forum lately with everything else going on, but I do get to wear them out once in a while.
IMG_9165.jpg

Those Orange Mids are some random GRs. Seen it at a local Finishline about a week or so ago. Walked right past it.

I’m good on these. Taking the Iowa Dunk Highs over these 7 days a week, and twice on Sundays. If anything, I’m shocked that they’re releasing these after having just dropped the Iowa Highs. Seems stupidly redundant.
The tongue tag kills it for me. Why do they insist on fukn up a shoe by tweakn details on a classic. Leave it alone.

Couldn't even tell it was nubuck and forgot about Crimson Tint leather. Wasn't that bad but that's AJ III leather lol. Only thing left to ruin is the tongue tag.

Couldn't even tell it was nubuck and forgot about Crimson Tint leather. Wasn't that bad but that's AJ III leather lol. Only thing left to ruin is the tongue tag.
They beat you to it. The mock-ups have the same tongue as the Bio hacks. Pretty lame imo. Hope that's not what the final product looks like but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom