Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You can think how Marcus handled this release was corny AND not have wanted them. I put 0 effort into copping and if someone could've given me the alley oop I for sure would've sold or traded for something I wanted. But it's fair to criticize a shop for handing all their pairs to resellers so collectors that wanted them would have to pay 10x retail. **** is wack regardless if you tried to cop or not.
Oh I agree. Those things are bad IMO, I had ZERO interest in them, and I also think the release was the worst. I'm just saying I feel especially bad for people that truly liked and wanted them, yet were presented with what I think is one of the worst releases ever.

As wack as the TR release was, I can only imagine how people that truly wanted them feel. I'd be UPSET if I actually wanted them, to then run into all of the issues the drop had, and of all the backdooring issues of which we're all aware.

Did they do any sort of local release at all?

8C987374-A879-464E-A06F-AE275560F191.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All Air Jordan 1 Retro High 85 shoes will be limited to 23,000 pairs. I heard this via DNA Show when he participated on TonyD2Wild’s YouTube live stream.

All Air Jordan 1 Retro High 85 shoes will be limited to 23,000 pairs. I heard this via DNA Show when he participated on TonyD2Wild’s YouTube live stream.
They can definitely Hold the Breds/Royals/Shadows and Chicago’s then until the fire you know who OR make them in higher numbers

I will jump through hoops for royals though. My All time favorite Jordan 1

Wild, I didn't know some people treated StockX like an online Nike Outlet store.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't care about Nike making all these collab shoes stupid limited and hard to get. Union, OW, TR, TS, Supreme, etc etc.

What pisses me off is when Nike makes OG colorways hard to get. I can miss on every single "Hyped" sneaker but if I can get the OG's for retail I'm chilling. That's how it was for a good 2-3 years. Now everything is trash.

Yeah worn out patent leather never looks good, but you should never rock patent leather 1s in the first place.
Never worn fam. I guess gold toe is not your thing and the top 3 paten leather. If people went off of what other people think we all have the same shoes Going to rock these and love every minute.

As wack as the TR release was, I can only imagine how people that truly wanted them feel. I'd be UPSET if I actually wanted them, to then run into all of the issues the drop had, and of all the backdooring issues of which we're all aware.

if you really wanted them. Then you should have had 2k ready. It would be dumb to actually think you was going to win that raffle.

I mean people are going to strike out on the 6’s and be forced to pay like 25-50 bucks more on stock X

for some damn 6’s lmao.

if you want a shoe like really want it look at what resell is and be prepared to honestly pay that. You have a much greater chance of taking an L than winning in this culture now.

snkrs is a scratch ticket that’s free to play.

You can think how Marcus handled this release was corny AND not have wanted them. I put 0 effort into copping and if someone could've given me the alley oop I for sure would've sold or traded for something I wanted. But it's fair to criticize a shop for handing all their pairs to resellers so collectors that wanted them would have to pay 10x retail. **** is wack regardless if you tried to cop or not.

like Does he even need the money his dad is MJ. I would be like a shoe philanthropist if my dad was MJ I don’t need the money. I would do my best to spread the brand and hype them brand. Allowing access.

as for my store resellers don’t bring you customers. So I have no idea why he would back door.

if my associates are doing this they fired it’s not hard the shoes were numbered.

kaws figured this ish out somewhat with his release especially they grey ones. Yet Nike JB never tried that route.

half then resellers look lame I wouldn’t do it for clout. I see giving JB brand ball players pairs. I mean they are the brand now. But just for some side money to kid who is heir to a bill. I mean if he is backdoor pairs. He’s the lamest dude ever cause he had no reason.

Paying resell is for the birds.
I’ve been buying shoes with my own hard earned money since 93.
And I’m not about to start.
Have I missed releases? Hell yea. . Plenty.

But these new age “sneaker heads” will do anything so they can stunt on social media.
. . .Anything for likes and thumbs up.

like Does he even need the money his dad is MJ. I would be like a shoe philanthropist if my dad was MJ I don’t need the money. I would do my best to spread the brand and hype them brand. Allowing access.

as for my store resellers don’t bring you customers. So I have no idea why he would back door.

if my associates are doing this they fired it’s not hard the shoes were numbered.

kaws figured this ish out somewhat with his release especially they grey ones. Yet Nike JB never tried that route.

half then resellers look lame I wouldn’t do it for clout. I see giving JB brand ball players pairs. I mean they are the brand now. But just for some side money to kid who is heir to a bill. I mean if he is backdoor pairs. He’s the lamest dude ever cause he had no reason.
I mean just because his dad is a billionaire doesn’t mean MJ is gonna let Marcus freeload. Marcus was born on 3rd base as it was, i bet MJ doesn’t want to give him handouts anymore than he already did by just being his dad... plus as a man nobody wants hand outs. You gotta make your own bread. Obviously what Marcus is doing is shtty with all the backdooring and sketchy business practices.

I mean just because his dad is a billionaire doesn’t mean MJ is gonna let Marcus freeload. Marcus was born on 3rd base as it was, i bet MJ doesn’t want to give him handouts anymore than he already did by just being his dad... plus as a man nobody wants hand outs. You gotta make your own bread. Obviously what Marcus is doing is shtty with all the backdooring and sketchy business practices.
Marcus "Dad, I want to get a Lambo. "
MJ "ask Eric Gordan he became your Daddy when you let him drop 40 on you" :lol:

I'm almost at the end of the line when it comes to buying shoes honestly. There's probably like 5 or 6 shoes I really want that I'm willing to pay resell on, but after that I'm possibly done. If ppl are wondering what those shoes are they're the Chi 1s, LeBron 8 SB, LeBron 9 BB, got my Jordan 1 University blue already, and some Kobes. I think once I get those I'm done. Oh yeah, the CG 11s... gotta keep a fresh pair of those

Honestly I don't care about Nike making all these collab shoes stupid limited and hard to get. Union, OW, TR, TS, Supreme, etc etc.

What pisses me off is when Nike makes OG colorways hard to get. I can miss on every single "Hyped" sneaker but if I can get the OG's for retail I'm chilling. That's how it was for a good 2-3 years. Now everything is trash.

dont make the OG's limited man.

I always saw MJ as the type to make his kids work for his money. just dont see him just giving his money out to his kids sitting on their ***. Probably has a trust for them that kicks in when they get to be 40, something like that

Paying resell is for the birds.
I’ve been buying shoes with my own hard earned money since 93.
And I’m not about to start.
Have I missed releases? Hell yea. . Plenty.

But these new age “sneaker heads” will do anything so they can stunt on social media.
. . .Anything for likes and thumbs up.
I'm not sure when was the last time I didnt pay resell., unfortunately,

But I also only buy a couple of pairs per year these days. I dont need most of the garbage and hyped releases.

I dont have time to jump through hoops trying to cop on release day by signing up for raffles, getting on the app to get a head start, or whatever these sites have us doing these days. I'm usually late to the game. Washed to the game

My 1 collection consists of black toes, black/red, royals, Chicagos, shadows, metallics, storm unions, LA-CHI, and the recent mochas. Thats it. Just needed the essentials plus a couple of non-OG's. pretty much all on resell/pre-orders except for the Chi's, Black Toes, metallics. Resell is just easier for me and takes away the nonsense you gotta go through to cop. I pay what I feel the shoe is worth. Storm Unions the only shoe I paid almost $1k to grab. All others were in that $275-$400 area.

Its going to continue like that for me, unfortunately.

I lose no sleep over missing out on any of these shoes... and neither should anyone on this forum. Most of us literally have hundreds of pairs of shoes, most of which we will never realistically wear. I wish I would pay above retail just to throw them in the closet for years. It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom