• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New pick up made me wanna take pics.
88AF76F3-3171-44F7-A723-18292AC6C3CE.jpeg
627E3529-E616-49C0-BFCC-0ED92013E466.jpeg

One with a Mid 😄
B630797B-4A50-4DCC-A55E-1CA91DFDCF7C.jpeg

Might be done with 1’s for now. Ones left that I want are pretty much unattainable and upcoming releases don’t interest me much, although I do like the Hyper Royal 1’s, but not enough for me to want to buy.

the mid looking like the kid who doesn’t get picked at recess

NG’s got me down :smh:. Why they had to make them so limited?

I feel you dude, it sucks Gentry/Nike/JB are playing these stupid limited run games with OG cws. That said, at the end of the day, they’re just shoes though-I‘ve seen you post about some of the awesome kicks you already have that others would go crazy for.. I’m also sure there will be another 🔥 pair in your future that isn’t purposely made insanely difficult to attain for strictly superficial/business/brand-building reasons.

I feel you dude, it sucks Gentry/Nike/JB are playing these stupid limited run games with OG cws. That said, at the end of the day, they’re just shoes though-I‘ve seen you post about some of the awesome kicks you already have that others would go crazy for.. I’m also sure there will be another 🔥 pair in your future that isn’t purposely made insanely difficult to attain for strictly superficial/business/brand-building reasons.

You’re right. I appreciate the kind words of encouragement during these troubling times lol 💯. Thanks.

I burned one earlier before bed so forgive the length 😆

I am one of those tatted up lawyers, who also wears kicks to the office every single opportunity I could (which was basically daily). I’d come into the office wearing various J’s and Nikes with some jeans and matching Lacoste polos. These days though obviously no offices anymore.

I know for a fact it annoyed the more conservative and older colleagues of mine. But eff all of them, I didn’t come from the same upbringing as them. But I also had plenty of coworkers who would comment on my kicks and love the fact I wore so many different pairs to work.

Sneakers for me are literally cultural identity. I am a product of the sneaker head life, since 1989 when I got my first pair of 4s (cement greys!) as a pre-teen kid. I am a part of the generation that made the culture of being a sneaker head, and I love that being a part of my life ❤

One of my favorite things to actually say is: how many tatted up Jordan wearing lawyers do you know? 😂

So wear your kicks where you want and how you want. But of course be prepared to be clowned on if your fit ain’t right. He did it right with the Diors.

btw his outfit posted earlier is terrible 😆 uff that matching short set, burn it!
What kind of law do you practice?

I’m soo mad i got rid of my shadows to fund my travis’ (back when they were going for 230-250)
I had them since RD and hadn’t worn them

seen the prices recently and i’m not paying that.

Got everything I like from these great pictures but damn you got me wanting to cop a pair of Pine Green 1.0s.

Im liking these way more than I thought I would. The silver is shiny but balances well with the neutral/dull black and white.

7ABA64B7-8B28-4B57-9915-ABED66CA5EC6.jpeg
9C00DEE3-F201-4E7B-B95A-4A0CDF4CAEF5.jpeg
C220FD5C-0849-4EED-A539-F16D0EF3702C.jpeg
C961CF29-DBA5-4D41-AFB6-833B13578E8C.jpeg
Man, these don’t look bad at all. If I didn’t already have the Tin Man Dunk SB Highs and the Cold Pizza Dunk SB Lows, I’d definitely be into them. As it stands though, I don’t need a third silver pair of kicks.

Bammas pocket watch too much on here for me 😕 pay resell... or don’t... me personally... if I want it... I buy it... no F’s given 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t think people care about others paying resell we all do at some point. I will say it sucks that it’s at the point where as you know you paying resell when you see a shoe that you want most of the time lol.

Back
Top Bottom