• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I burned one earlier before bed so forgive the length 😆

I am one of those tatted up lawyers, who also wears kicks to the office every single opportunity I could (which was basically daily). I’d come into the office wearing various J’s and Nikes with some jeans and matching Lacoste polos. These days though obviously no offices anymore.

I know for a fact it annoyed the more conservative and older colleagues of mine. But eff all of them, I didn’t come from the same upbringing as them. But I also had plenty of coworkers who would comment on my kicks and love the fact I wore so many different pairs to work.

Sneakers for me are literally cultural identity. I am a product of the sneaker head life, since 1989 when I got my first pair of 4s (cement greys!) as a pre-teen kid. I am a part of the generation that made the culture of being a sneaker head, and I love that being a part of my life ❤

One of my favorite things to actually say is: how many tatted up Jordan wearing lawyers do you know? 😂

So wear your kicks where you want and how you want. But of course be prepared to be clowned on if your fit ain’t right. He did it right with the Diors.

btw his outfit posted earlier is terrible 😆 uff that matching short set, burn it!

Should have missed this. I'm one of those tatted up Jordan wearing lawyers. Club membership #2 ? hahah

UPS pump faking with my tracking. Was supposed to be in on Thursday then got hit with a redelivery for today. Went to check the status and got hit with another one :smh:

Imma be honest..I be paying resell for stuff I really want and I make up the difference by busting cats in the head from selling basketball cards or used cars. It's the circle of life.

I’ve also found that if I buy two pairs at resell, I can move one out down the line to cover the resell cost of the 1st.

He’s just doing what Nike/JB has done to people for a long time. You guys act like this is something new. It’s just him doing it in a different way than corporate has.

You’re right about Marcus, doesn’t make him less of a scumbag though. Regarding JB corporate though, 2016-2018 Breds/BTs/Royals/Shadows were not handled by JB like 2021 NGs were. It’s kind of insane what Gentry has been doing to the brand, they’ve gotten A LOT worse about releases in a short amount of time.

so what y’all think about JB official response? :nerd:

someone oughtta burn something down somewhere.

this should not go silently into the night.
its 100% about the principal and how corporations treat consumers. this is where a real community can use a collective voice to express a common disdain.

I’m a man of the people.

I must be 1 of like 3 people that actually liked the Trophy Rooms. Don't know why y'all think they were so bad? I wish they didn't have a clear outsole though. Y'all liked the Spider-Man joints though, strange. Definitely better than the NG joints.

Edit: Spiderman's are fire too. Just hate that clear outsole as well. I wasn't saying they were bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom