• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$1700 for NYC23 
laugh.gif

4 watchers even…lol

I would buy a pair of  Royals and Shadows over that purchase any day… and still have money left over

Last edited:
Wow :smh:

Those NYC 1.7k.... that's Yeezy 1 pricing :x

Yea... he must be on that haze :smokin

Last edited:
meh screw the limited crap

they are worth no where near that price IMO they are nothing special in the first place
You can't say that unless you have seen them in person. The detail and quality on em is :smokin

meh screw the limited crap

they are worth no where near that price IMO they are nothing special in the first place
You can't say that unless you have seen them in person. The detail and quality on em is :smokin

unless they are 100% pure italian leather and handmade then no they are not worth the price.

other than hype 2013 breds and royals arent worth the resale price either

just me tho

If that were the case almost nothing from nike would be worth the resell price :lol:
Market is not determinedvy one person, it's a combination of what buyers and sellers agree on. I think a lot of releases should be worth more than retail but oftentimes nowadays either a shoe has a crazy markup or is sold at retail or very close to.

Anyone go for anything on the restock? Had all the links before and was on before nike tweeted and still got nothing lol. I don't know how I manually snagged my pair of bred 1s on a previous restock. Almost impossible to cop now

Anyone go for anything on the restock? Had all the links before and was on before nike tweeted and still got nothing lol. I don't know how I manually snagged my pair of bred 1s on a previous restock. Almost impossible to cop now
Yup, all I got was concord xi lows though

Back
Top Bottom