Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My pair came in yesterday after being delayed an extra day...

20210226_133426.jpg
20210226_133400.jpg

I would’ve loved that Doernbecher 1 for the collection. It’s too bad that Doernbecher started out for everyone, but now they kowtowed to the elite.

Biohack’s are a diamond in the rough.
I would’ve loved that Doernbecher 1 for the collection. It’s too bad that Doernbecher started out for everyone, but now they kowtowed to the elite.

Why you making me put you on the spot so often lately!? COME THE **** ON with this trash! I don’t want to see you one more time in ANY OF THE ‘85 threads, talking about toes this and toes that! The **** you admire in here is ATROCIOUS.

Na I said I cleaned up but didn't mean I bought em all. I got my size 11.5 for the double up. To me that's cleaning up. I did however see the asians with like 5 people and multiple bags..so they must've REALLY cleaned up. 😭 And I meant no disrespect, I just thought the unc to chis had a really nice tumble leather.
At first feel, I thought so as well. But it’s actually just a coating on the leather To give it a soft texture. All Jordan 1 leather is trash, honestly; some are just hotter trash than others.

At first feel, I thought so as well. But it’s actually just a coating on the leather To give it a soft texture. All Jordan 1 leather is trash, honestly; some are just hotter trash than others.

‘85s will change your mind about that.

Back
Top Bottom