Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rather have them over NGs. Hyper royals do look better tho, in pics at least.
Yeah, was looking at ngs and I just can't get over that high cut. I am not a fan. Imma pass, But those hyper royals will not disappoint I'm sure of it....imma try and find me another pair of university's tommorow. My boy works at fnl and his store didn't get them today but he thinks they coming tommorow. So I'm pretty much guranteed another pair once they do. Hopefully it's better qc.

Why the resell gotta be $470 though? :smh: University Blue release has me sick to my stomach for a few days now. I just need a size 10 man this is crazy.
I wasn't paying it. Figured if I didn't catch a restock I'd move on. I got lucky.....I don't see these going below 400 before going back up.

Lpu co jp
A800E959-68DD-4149-9136-0717D0E56C1B.jpeg

8490FAAC-C6EB-4B73-B2EE-9181C13F429F.jpeg

Since the current trend seems to be hot takes.... Regardless of how you feel about him, Gentry is good for business. Numbers don't lie, business is booming
tysonsuccess.png

You take pleasure In getting reported don't you? This is all some sick fetish to you isn't it?

Nope they're Tik tok shoes and I have yet to see a valid fit put together with them. If you got a pair for retail I'd advise anyone to sell them.

Nope they're Tik tok shoes and I have yet to see a valid fit put together with them. If you got a pair for retail I'd advise anyone to sell them.
I disagree on your overall sentiment but I find your truth in your statement about the outfits. all I keep seeing is hipsters with trash fits wearing them on my explore page lol

How the 2013 Royals compare to the 2017? For some reason I remember one of them being really bad leather. Was it 2013?

How the 2013 Royals compare to the 2017? For some reason I remember one of them being really bad leather. Was it 2013?
Fit from 2013/2014 1s (pre-remaster) to post-remaster is the same for me. I've only had one 1 fit a little different and that's pinnacles but even so it's not drastic. You are right, 2013s were much stiffer than 2017s. Some would say the color was a little better, though. To each their own but with 2017 you definitely get a more supple, comfortable shoe.

Back
Top Bottom