Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dont get defensive. It’s true. I have Silver Japan’s and love them, but the toe is more blocky than your typical High OG. It’s very stiff. Had Navy’s as well and they had the same issue. They won’t break in over time. It’s the way they are constructed, and the stiff nubuck used. The ‘85 toe is going to break in and flatten over time because of their material and structure.
You are often delusional, but we have come to accept it as you are so consistent with it.

I’ll copp if I can lol
BBF6CF5A-2BA3-461A-863D-406C606677B3.jpeg
34AA9BFE-0079-4734-A8A8-DEC715333D29.jpeg

Guy turned NGs -> these

Just to be clear I don't like these either. Although I think Travs make this colorway worse because of the extra white space added from the backwards check.

WASHED KING WASHED KING your sentiment isnt wrong. I hate these but if travis' fell in my lap I'd certainly take them and trade them for a real want down the line.

No, I'm not saying switch to colors to black/red, I mean switch the colorblocking to the Black/Red colorblocking.

So basically this, but black/yellow:

img01.jpg
That's basically just a New Love High. Which we've wanted for a while but Nike is taking their time with that.

You'd have to dig through the thread but airthompson airthompson has a sick pair of customs in that colorway.

New Loves >>> Pollen a by ALOT.

I mean the dunks just dropped at the end of 2020. It seems kinda weird to do an AJ1 in the same colorway less than a year later.
This is super weird to me too. The exact same color blocking, so close together. It’d one thing if it was some sort of pack, but as far as we know, it’s not.

Back
Top Bottom