Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
bruh... yeah you need to deal with that than to deal with this.
As someone who turned to buying shoes during a rough time, it can be an escape from the harsh reality you have to face. Is that a healthy answer? No. But sometimes we look for any answer in complex situations.

Thanks you all for the kind words.
🙏🏾🙏🏾
I know we’re just random internet voices. But we have empathy for your situation. You have to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Don’t be afraid to talk to someone. Don’t hold it in.

I caught my L on this one so I move on, getting pretty use to it at this point! No more paying resell for me as well, if I don’t cop initially then on to the next pair! Still sucks lol

Definently hyper royals. The sp writing kills the turbo greens.

What’s sad is that they could’ve easily added the trash leather and SP21 writing on the panel and it would’ve still been as hyped and limited :smh:

People don’t care anymore as long the demand and resale is high $$$

DC6FB7B2-6AE4-43C3-ADED-F2344FD54656.gif

Bummer - I havent hit on SNKRS since AM1 Martian Sunrise.

I’m afraid resell on these HR1s will never go below $350.

if anyone can oop a 13 for $250 lmk
if they do go below $350 it will probably be a long time from now

and at that point you won't care or want them

so, it's kind of like W if you think about it hard enough

I caught my L on this one so I move on, getting pretty use to it at this point! No more paying resell for me as well, if I don’t cop initially then on to the next pair! Still sucks lol
100%
The fact that resale is OD + there’s so much new stuff coming all the time, just gotta keep it moving (most of the time)

Biting the resale bullet on these is understandable though, best 1 of 2021

RSBB

Another time I was wearing the same pair and some old lady in the waiting room of a tire shop said “I like your shoes”
Oh yeah, the random nonsneakerhead compliments are fine, and it’s usually not necessarily a hyped shoe cuz they wouldn’t know, but if it has a nice color that catches their attention. Or if it’s so hideous to them they can’t help but say “nice shoes” haha- those would prob be something hyped like off whites

Back
Top Bottom