Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I didn’t have a draw counter…but last night I know it definitely said these were for draw.

[/QUOTE]
Wait... So it went straight to purchased? Or it said you entered the draw but then got a W b4 the 10 min expired?
Yup, these and the Kobe’s this morning looked like they were straight to purchase and put in queue. Didn’t see an enter draw button

My be a long shot but if anyone hits the kobe and wants these instead lmk.

kobes mean more to me

Yup, these and the Kobe’s this morning looked like they were straight to purchase and put in queue. Didn’t see an enter draw button

It was all screwed up because mine was a draw and I’ve seen others who were straight to purchase

Wow, good thing I got EA as I got Ls on 2 accounts. So in SNKRS it said purchased from my EA, however, yesterday it said notify me...The purchased status went away a few days back. Sometimes they let you get a 2nd pair on the same account you got EA on, while other times it stays as purchased and you can't try again. Anyone figure out any pattern here, or is this just random Nike f***ery?

1D8AFC05-946C-41D9-B950-B2089D69E210.jpeg
75BF9080-51EA-4555-A8A7-9F6F2006EBED.png

My phone showed as a draw but my iPad showed as FCFS. Different accounts btw.

I entered the draw and got the confirmation like 4-5mins later, few minutes before the draw ended.

same for me. it showed draw entered status, and a few minutes later i got charges and the got'em screens.

i'm guessing their new system is some kind of mix of LEO + DAN.

Mine said draw and showed a timer but after I completed the info it said in line 2-3 min later GOT’EM!

Snkrs has a broken release and magically goat and sx have seller deals on these.

tin foil hat gang.

jk

never been a fan of shadows even as a Jordan one guy.

congrats to those who one sucks for the wack release.

Back
Top Bottom