Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Joints gonna be 500 off the jump :/
FeistyIckyCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Sir, would you like a Happy Meal with that?
naw, I would like to super size it though

It's either white or black laces in all of my 1's. Never cared much for all of the colorful laces they come with. Needless to say I'm a white pair short. I've swapped around all I can.

Just looking for some Nike quality laces to stock up on so I don't have this issue down the road.
just remembered...

you can get laces w/ free shipping on converse.com

I would say they're Nike quality considering they are owned by Nike

cheap too

A huge OUCH for me.

It wasn't that bad when they released in 2015 unless you were a small foot wearer. Bigger sizes weren't that bad. I picked 2 pairs for $325 shipped each. If you were small foot then it was pretty bad since they delayed the overseas release. Prices are ridiculous now due to the Off-White, documentary......

Flat, cheap blue leather on the collar and heel. Fraying on the edges. Bad AJ logo. The blue color looks off, too. But I can’t tell if its the photo or not.

Gotcha. I see the fraying. Is it possible because she was wearing the GS size that it looks different from the men’s size that you are used to? Not reaching, just looking to be educated.

Flat, cheap blue leather on the collar and heel. Fraying on the edges. Bad AJ logo. The blue color looks off, too. But I can’t tell if its the photo or not.
Gotcha. I see the fraying. Is it possible because she was wearing the GS size that it looks different from the men’s size that you are used to? Not reaching, just looking to be educated.

You're both wrong. The pair posted are just 2013 Royals. Also, fraying can occur on pairs due to level of wear, material, & most importantly age, just depends. The wings logo looks odd because GS.
P0.jpg

Last edited:
You're both wrong. The pair posted are just 2013 Royals. Also, fraying can occur on pairs due to level of wear, material, & most importantly age, just depends. The wings logo looks odd because GS.
P0.jpg
I didn’t catch it was on a female and a GS pair. Like 0takusamsay 0takusamsay said, the GS often have different materials.

Those are 2013’s? With no creasing at all?

Back
Top Bottom