• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E8A406FB-63C8-42DF-9F7A-4205E89A7B00.jpeg
This The Chicken Lounge? 🐔

This box is WORSE!!!

I’ve had multiple of them come pre opened
One step forward, two steps back. Classic Nike tendencies. SMFH

In one case, the shoes get stolen because the packaging invites thieves. In the other, the shipping box is fine but it’s empty upon arrival...both leave the buyer SOL and empty handed.

Last edited:
Actually...

Nevermind lol

”Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honoring and mourning the U.S. military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties.”

“Veterans Day is a federal holiday in the United States observed annually on November 11, for honoring military veterans, who are people who have served in the United States Armed Forces.”

You can roll your eyes all you want lol
So are you coming at me because you thought I was wrong? Or because of me throwing out that Memorial Day is not the day to thank living people for their service after several people mentioned it? Or are you suddenly thread monitoring?

He's probably trying to say soldiers that supposedly died in arms are most likely fake news told by the media and that you should probably be thanking him for protecting our seas with the rest of the village people. I think.

So are you coming at me because you thought I was wrong? Or because of me throwing out that Memorial Day is not the day to thank living people for their service after several people mentioned it? Or are you suddenly thread monitoring?

Sensitivity level on 100. I was never “coming at you” :smh:

And yes, you’re a bit wrong.

But again, this isn’t the thread to get on Memorial Day and all that...but your definitions are deluded to say the least.

Back to 1’s though.

Back
Top Bottom