Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
**** jordan brand for misleading us about these court purple 1s. Announcement in April for the summer preview said "extended women's sizing." Biggest size across every raffle and drop has been 12W. SNKRs pass showed up to 13.5W yesterday, I called two NYC Nike stores and they said that was an issue, 12W was still the biggest size they got.

No foot stores in a 100 mile radius got a size 12... not that I would have hit anyway. Guess it's SNKRS or bust for the most part.

Rare win lol
A41D51BB-DE86-4B5F-9680-3995052E737E.jpeg

I just got my storm blues in from goat. Found a price I was comfortable with and jumped the gun right away because these are getting harder to find, and the prices are getting obscure. I wish it had the blue laces since they’re a shade darker than the royal blue, but I’ll have to find some replacements.
0C63F14E-DE5B-42B1-ACA9-3E7BC808B5C1.jpeg
850DC64C-B8CE-49B4-A845-1DDFCB1D1643.jpeg
63A31A1E-55AD-48DE-A1BD-990778416173.jpeg

Can’t believe I found those in stock in my size at Lust (Mexico) about a year after they released, but they wouldn’t ship to the US. I offered to pay extra but they wouldn’t do it. They definitely sat a bit. Then all of a sudden they dried up, & the Unions came out, so these sky rocketed in price. Craziness.

2014 join date too where was he?!
don't let the join date full you and fellas we almost have the same join date :lol:, i lost my old SN during the server change. But in 2017 i was a broke college student. I played catch up on other shoes when i got a job after graduating. These weren't on my priority list :lol:. I did grab metallic navy highs for $100 back in 2018 but it was all i could afford at the time.

don't let the join date full you and fellas we almost have the same join date :lol:, i lost my old SN during the server change. But in 2017 i was a broke college student. I played catch up on other shoes when i got a job after graduating. These weren't on my priority list :lol:. I did grab metallic navy highs for $100 back in 2018 but it was all i could afford at the time.
I feel you. I passed on kentucky's at the time because I just had too many blue shoes, no regrets. I didn't really start copping much til after college, myself. Always had a solid rotation of like 5-7 pairs during HS and college but took a couple years of full time work before I had a respectable amount.

will probably bite the bullet and pay some stupid price for storm blues myself soon

-

I just got my storm blues in from goat. Found a price I was comfortable with and jumped the gun right away because these are getting harder to find, and the prices are getting obscure. I wish it had the blue laces since they’re a shade darker than the royal blue, but I’ll have to find some replacements.
0C63F14E-DE5B-42B1-ACA9-3E7BC808B5C1.jpeg
850DC64C-B8CE-49B4-A845-1DDFCB1D1643.jpeg
63A31A1E-55AD-48DE-A1BD-990778416173.jpeg

are these a ds pair btw, or are they worn?

and do you mind sharing the price you paid?

I feel you. I passed on kentucky's at the time because I just had too many blue shoes, no regrets. I didn't really start copping much til after college, myself. Always had a solid rotation of like 5-7 pairs during HS and college but took a couple years of full time work before I had a respectable amount.
it definitely hurts knowing how low they sold and how long they sat. I remember window shopping and seeing my size on display in sheikh. In retrospect I should’ve ask my girl to cop for me :lol:

will probably bite the bullet and pay some stupid price for storm blues myself soon

-

are these a ds pair btw, or are they worn?

and do you mind sharing the price you paid?
Worn but in very great condition. Let’s just say I didn’t pay anywhere close to what they’re asking for DS, but I’m also not proud of the price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom