Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just noticed that the early leaks of the Marina Blue/Black cw for next January has smooth leather for the toe box/vamp. :/

via IG
E659B01E-1248-4D9B-A29D-5E07D3796777.jpeg

I was hoping they’d have the same texture as the Pollens that dropped recently. If the Marina Blues don’t have the same texture (pebbled) as the Pollen, issa pass for me.

Question Fam my pollens and seafome joints say label created and wanting for pick up. Was told they wear dropped off how can this be that usps has no idea wear they are. Staring to think the person never got around to actually dropping them off any one with any insight on this thanks
2B31B37F-A34A-4C0E-B694-6D43D58A7CB6.png

Question Fam my pollens and seafome joints say label created and wanting for pick up. Was told they wear dropped off how can this be that usps has no idea wear they are. Staring to think the person never got around to actually dropping them off any one with any insight on this thanks
2B31B37F-A34A-4C0E-B694-6D43D58A7CB6.png
Did u buy from a third party? I’m guessing they just printed label to fulfil tracking requirements and ship when they get a cheap pair in hand

Paying resell is a L in general. If someone wants to wear the sneakers then used is a good option to take the small L unless you’re ready to take the big L paying for a new one. That being said…that is a big *** crease in the heel.

Paying resell is a L in general. If someone wants to wear the sneakers then used is a good option to take the small L unless you’re ready to take the big L paying for a new one. That being said…that is a big *** crease in the heel.
Just depends on the resale price.

Copped these for $200 , one of my favs
3190A2AB-6585-41F3-81E2-58C98130613E.jpeg
Shoe can be easily cleaned up. That crease on the heel is pretty harsh but im sure an iron will help a bit.

Im more concerned about the heel drag. It looks likes its worn to the midsole which imo makes the shoe dusted.

It’s one your faves and your money tho so who am I to judge. Im sure someone would pay top dollar for a pair of beat chi’s or bred’s

Shoe can be easily cleaned up. That crease on the heel is pretty harsh but im sure an iron will help a bit.

Im more concerned about the heel drag. It looks likes its worn to the midsole which imo makes the shoe dusted.

It’s one your faves and your money tho so who am I to judge. Im sure someone would pay top dollar for a pair of beat chi’s or bred’s

I beat Jordan 1s so I don’t care about creases , actually prefer 1s looking worn

Back
Top Bottom