Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well considering we will probably get a patent leather shadow, a Jordan 1 zoom version, and then in 2025 we will probably get a Super 85 OG OG Jordan 1 shadow with a cracked black leather collar.

Bingo with the patent leather Chicago.

I could see that happening by 2023. Pretty much the same thing that happened with the flyknits.

I doubt we get the zooms. No offense to JB but that ship has kinda sailed. The zooms appeal to those who they want them to appeal to. Usually they do the OG colors to attract purist to a show they would otherwise look over. We've had zooms for nearly 2 years now I just don't see the point in doing a zoom shadow so late in that shoes life cycle. I could always be wrong though.

Looking forward to the next run of Breds/ royals/ shadows. Wouldn't be shocked to see it happen around 2026

I like the Marina joints, I also fw those Gore-Tex 1s coming out in November too, especially living in Seattle.

Slightly off topic but y’all remember when these were a thing?

2BFD94F2-CBF4-4986-BD63-BBA3B52F4343.jpeg
fat-boys.jpg
:lol:

Is there any sizing difference with the Shadow 2018s compared to newer Jordan 1 releases?

If TTS worked for me with the Shadow 2.0 and Hyper Royals, can I go TTS with the Shadow 2018?

I’m getting ready to bid some big money on a pair and I just want to be sure.

Thank you…live long and prosper.🙏

Last edited:
i'm extremely surprised the jordan jaundice eye 1's are going for as low as they are, seeing as how hyped they were before the release.

I want them, but the most I'd be willing to pay is $10 over retail with free she point, and I don't think they will ever go that low...

Court Purple 2.0s have to be my favorite 1s to wear right now. Only regret is not getting a DS pair.

2-fiddy is about the cheapest I see in the pollens in my size on eBay.

Not cheap to me, not outrageous either.

Had the 2018 pair. I kept my 2013. I didn't like the tumbled leather look that much. You might get some variations with the tumbled leather. I liked the lighter grey color on the 2013 pair. And the stitching looks cleaner or blends in better in some areas on the 2013 pair. There are/might be slight differences in height and shape, padding in the tongue and ankle area from what I remember. If you're happy with the 2018 pair then that's fine. All that matter is what you like.

Back
Top Bottom