Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
09427C6E-FC60-4065-A0FF-384B6B5E54BC.jpeg

These wear in so nicely.
Still want these, can’t decide if I want the 85 neutral grey or these.

edit * Nevermind these going for $500 in my size :sick: :sick: :sick:

Come on big ballers...

Everyone please take note of the toebox on these, and you'll get an idea of why those of us in the "bulbous toebox" crew cringe at the 85 mold. :lol:

Come on big ballers...

That $464.35 shipping charge on a $250,000 pair of sneakers is the seller laughing in the face of whoever buys them... God I hate people lol.

I'm just trippin off the $460+ just to ship.

Them joints better arrive in 10 mins for that type of price.
Maybe that’s the cost with full insurance

my wife just shipped a few rings with USPS and it cost $19.66 to insure for $1200

even though she was given a prepaid label for fedex

if you’re not gonna use that, take it to to UPS

That would matter if there weren't already multiple pictures of OGs with bulbous toe boxes posted on here. Not every pair had a sleek toe. Beating a dead horse at this point.

94's had that toe box. Don't recall seeing much evidence of 85's that were that fat.

I know this CW gets alot of hate. But man, fire in hand. The only panel lacking is the back black (and swoosh). Its the standard black stiff pleather. The light blue and light grey panels are nice and soft. Even the white and dark blue panels have a thick quality feel to them. If you happen to catch a deal on a pair. . .do it. I feel like the uncut pairs will be sought after in the future.
20211028_113305.jpg

I know this CW gets alot of hate. But man, fire in hand. The only panel lacking is the back black (and swoosh). Its the standard black stiff pleather. The light blue and light grey panels are nice and soft. Even the white and dark blue panels have a thick quality feel to them. If you happen to catch a deal on a pair. . .do it. I feel like the uncut pairs will be sought after in the future.
20211028_113305.jpg
I don’t think too many pairs are getting cut other than those doing it for likes on socials. I mean the shoe literally is a normal AJ1 high with little dashes to mimic perforations lol.

20211028_113305.jpg
These are fire.

Back
Top Bottom