Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Be careful bringing up SBB in this joint..

But yeah, they are certainly up there with Shadows and UNC's.
I bring up sbb cuz op said chicagos the last quality pair released and sbb were released the year after. Funny thing is one of my chicagos the left shoe does have decent quality and the right is more generic jordan 1 leather so if most chicagos like my left shoe then i can see people sayin its good quality but still wouldnt say the best quality.

20211109_173551.jpg

Only OG CWs I've held or I guess owned were Metallic and Storm Blues. Nothing to write home about IMO.

Always felt the Shoetubers were exaggerating (particularly Mike Rich) when he would go from each AJ1 retro and say which one had "superior" leather.

**** all looked the same to me unless it was tumbled.

Y’all snowflakes. If you post strong opinions, don’t cry when they’re called out. Especially when y’all love putting other peoples opinions down. Y’all can dish it but not take it. Weak.

Last edited:
2015 UNC and chi used pretty much the same materials, right? I find my UNCs to be super soft but also super plasticky. Can't beat the comfort as far as a 1 goes but it's more like a premium pleather than soft leather.

there's no such thing as "in style" anymore. We're in a time where you can wear literally anything. Everything is in style, just not accepted/worn by the majority.......... yet.
Celebs, "influencers" (I hate that word) and skaters have been on the baggy wave for a while now.

there's no such thing as "in style" anymore. We're in a time where you can wear literally anything. Everything is in style, just not accepted/worn by the majority.......... yet.
Celebs, "influencers" (I hate that word) and skaters have been on the baggy wave for a while now.
Agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom