Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sails for the day :pimp:

BC830F59-A5FD-4DCC-BEED-AF7FDBC64604.jpeg

Welp, I’m done with Grailed. Buyer trying to say someone made an unauthorized purchase on my 2013 Breds. How do these cases shake out for sellers? Been so long since I’ve had to deal with this. I literally have a screenshot of dude asking if price was firm—if someone made an authorized purchase, why would they try to get a deal on your dime? :lol: Sheesh, man.

Unbelievable. The case was decided in my favor and no less than 15 minutes after the buyer initiates another claim stating that he never received the shoes :lol: . This is such a headache.

How much do you plan on reselling your pair when the next Chicago 1 releases?
Already sold my beat to the ground pair for like $450 not as much what they was going for after the Jordan doc but this was about 2 years ago now I think when I sold them. They worn to the ground, I wore them a lot because they was my favorite So even tho I didn’t get a super profit back for them, I got my money worth for them

Last edited:
If the Shadow 2018s aren't considered good quality retros, then you might consider reevaluating your personal standard of "quality."

...just a thought.
I had the pair from 2013 so never got those to even check, again just saying my opinion lol didn’t mean to offend anyone

It really wasn't, but money saved for me

I agree, all are variants of other colorways which are vastly superior that are in my closet.

Hence why it’s very forgettable to me. I have Shadows, UNCs, and Turbo Greens so I don’t need any of those other pairs.

Felt like a “If you missed those here’s these” type releases

Lol maybe i was a lil too harsh not mega trash quality just regular trash in comparison to some other releases since. Colorway is the best its my favorite but quality not so much.

Chicago quality was/is one of the best dawg

You felt a pair of fakes or somethin lol
Lol possibly i had 2 pairs at retail though maybe it was just my size 13 they used that generic pleather on. Would you say your pair has better quality than sbb,shadows or unc 1s?

Back
Top Bottom