Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Broke out my wheat 1s for NYC
9B99A170-7ADB-45AF-A48F-7EDA13C5227E.jpeg

Might be a bit selective with some of the releases coming next year. The Heirlooms and Grey/Whites are nice but definitely nothing crazy. Looking like 5 potential cops for next year though.

The official rankings, word to rbk93 rbk93

NG
WhIte/Red
Red/black
These
For me, my ‘85 ranking is:
NG > Georgetown > White/Red > Red/Black

NGs are an OG classic I’ve always wanted, and I love their simplicity, so they’re too for me. The Villanova Dunk High (White/Navy) is one of my favorite shoes of all time, and the Georgetowns are a dope, similar-ish pair, with the addition of the light grey of course. White/Reds are clean. The Red/Black pair is the only pair of ‘85 Highs that I’m not really a fan of. Just don’t like the color blocking personally. None of the ‘85 Highs are bad though IMO.

Both are cool, but I’m passing on both. Already got the Iowa Dunk Highs, Lightning 4s, and a pair of black and maize Kobe 1 Protros, so I have ZERO want or need of another black/yellow pair of kicks, and am therefore passing. The Stage Hazes are also just aight. Black/white/grey, nothing crazy, but would add nothing to the collection, so I’m again passing.

The one thing that I do gather from the Stage Haze pics though, is I’m assuming that the cracked looking leather that is on the them is the same type of leather that’s rumored to be present on the rumored Volt (Chi color blocking) 1s releasing. If so, looks cool me, and those Volt 1s are still a must if they do indeed drop.

Back
Top Bottom