• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C830E045-6F6A-426E-A362-B00606E25A68.jpeg

satin BT still really nice to me. The leather feels different and the satin liner. But the plastic wing logo ruined it for me.

I bought a bunch of toddler shoes for my baby that she can't even fit in yet. And by the time she can, she's gonna wear them twice and grow out of them lol. Still copped the AMM toddler tho

Before my daughter was born, I thought I’d be doing too. Bought her some Grape Vs, Bel Air Vs and the Gold Foamposites. After seeing how fast kids grow out of shoes, I decided she would not have all the latest kicks until she hits middle/high school at least.

My son been in an 11.5C for at least 6 months. Honestly we go back and forth between 11 and 11.5c cause some older shoes still fit fine.

I'm a sneaker dad too and he has a ton of ****. I hate when he hits a plateau and still doesn't burn through heat but I guess that's life.

I've been buying shoes a couple sizes up since he was born. He has everything from bred 11s to Travis Scott 6s (khaki) waiting on him as he hits these bigger sizes.

🤷🏾‍♂️ I keep telling myself to stop that **** but I guess old habits die hard. He's got some lebron's on the way from Oneness eventually and at least 20-30 DS sneakers to jump into. It's kinda wild.

My son been in an 11.5C for at least 6 months. Honestly we go back and forth between 11 and 11.5c cause some older shoes still fit fine.

I'm a sneaker dad too and he has a ton of ****. I hate when he hits a plateau and still doesn't burn through heat but I guess that's life.

I've been buying shoes a couple sizes up since he was born. He has everything from bred 11s to Travis Scott 6s (khaki) waiting on him as he hits these bigger sizes.

🤷🏾‍♂️ I keep telling myself to stop that **** but I guess old habits die hard. He's got some lebron's on the way from Oneness eventually and at least 20-30 DS sneakers to jump into. It's kinda wild.
I wish I had a kid to buy kicks for for the simple fact that it'd make copping/paying resale less painful.

ive bought my godson mad kicks and hes always in some dino furry boots or wearing chucks

Truth be told, babies and young kids dont give a damn about bein fly in Jays/name brand attire or whatever hyped joint their parents got em....they just want the disney joints wit the straps.

Kids/babies in fly name brand stuff is the parents speakin indirectly on the money they making/spending...Status symbols. I be peepin.

Truth be told, babies and young kids dont give a damn about bein fly in Jays/name brand attire or whatever hyped joint their parents got em....they just want the disney joints wit the straps.

Kids/babies in fly name brand stuff is the parents speakin indirectly on the money they making/spending...Status symbols. I be peepin.
I used to think like this too but it's not that at all for me fam. I'm sharing my hobby with my son and have been since birth.

Not only that, I know all the wild **** I've done for sneakers. Mostly because of the value I perceived to be there from being fresh growing up.

My son been in Jordans so long they will likely hold no value to him when he gets to high school/ college. I don't think clothing or anything truly material will be on his mind at that age because it's just what he has and has had for forever. If he misses out on a sneaker I highly doubt it's gonna phase him.

I want my youngins focused on school, sports and just being dope people. Mom and dad got you on all the other ****. They have to focus on just being good humans.

Not only that I love looking back at baby pics and **** and seeing kids in cool sneakers. He is gonna have those timestamps for sure. That's more than enough for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom