Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Out and about yesterday
A0989D72-6A43-4BAC-9BFB-8BA6F371C0C3.jpeg

So according the ZSneakerheadZ, this Chicago Jordan 1 that is releasing, dubbed by him (and I’ve heard/seen it from others) as the “Chicago Reimagined,” is an “introduction to a brand new, updated version, of the High OG model. The main difference with this model is the toe box. They said that they’re going to improve the toe box, and make it look closer to the ‘85s.” He also stated that this pair is going to have all the vintage details we’ve heard hinted at, but the thing that stands out to me most is the notion of a new, updated version of the High OG going forward.

So according the ZSneakerheadZ, this Chicago Jordan 1 that is releasing, dubbed by him (and I’ve heard/seen it from others) as the “Chicago Reimagined,” is an “introduction to a brand new, updated version, of the High OG model. The main difference with this model is the toe box. They said that they’re going to improve the toe box, and make it look closer to the ‘85s.” He also stated that this pair is going to have all the vintage details we’ve heard hinted at, but the thing that stands out to me most is the notion of a new, updated version of the High OG going forward.

With any luck, they fix that damn toebox and THIS quietly becomes the new "1985" mold. :lol:

Hopefully this new mold is as comfortable as the remastered mold vs. the narrow af 85' mold. Then maybe we can get some more OG Metallic highs.

Damn theres still snow there? Also, no boots?
Yeah, we got about 8" of snow last Friday and it hasn't all melted off yet. Should be gone after we get rain tomorrow, though. Hopefully that'll be the last of it, too. As for boots, my *** was driving for about 4hrs today to pick up the AM1s, so I went for comfort lol.

Say what you want to say about toe boxes but this is a pair of OG’s.

Attachments

• 3D54A414-81E9-48A1-A017-9119C54D838B.png
    3D54A414-81E9-48A1-A017-9119C54D838B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom