20220326_224103.jpg

More interested in that machine to the left of you 👀

Lmao Nike/JB responded to Bernie by increasing Jordan 1 prices again

8442D6CD-72B5-4A08-9013-CCB4D020741F.jpeg

3405CACF-D5AA-4BDE-8AE6-06AC3D50AF19.jpeg

Lmao Nike/JB responded to Bernie by increasing Jordan 1 prices again

8442D6CD-72B5-4A08-9013-CCB4D020741F.jpeg

3405CACF-D5AA-4BDE-8AE6-06AC3D50AF19.jpeg

Lol cmon y’all each year it went up prices. Not only that, they’re squeezing in colorblocking from mids onto the highs with no OG colorways besides the natural grey highs on the 85 mold. Yet resellers are buying by the bulk to upsell $20 per pair which doesn’t seem too much, until you put into perspective that hype drops are damn near a weekly ordeal, then it does.

To Nike it’s just business, their demand is met by these after market stores. However, legit connoisseurs like our community are the ones really getting rammed up the butt. No quality drops, and kinda left in the dust to just pick up scraps to fuel our hobby.

Damn near wanna just boycott Nike purchases at this point….. maybe after the hoyas drop, but see that’s exactly how they reel us back in :lol:

However, legit connoisseurs like our community are the ones really getting rammed up the butt. No quality drops, and kinda left in the dust to just pick up scraps to fuel our hobby.

Damn near wanna just boycott Nike purchases at this point….. maybe after the hoyas drop, but see that’s exactly how they reel us back in :lol:
Damn this is too real lol

Funny enough, I made a list of the JB drops I really wanted this year which were basically Marinas, Georgetowns, Black/Court Purple 13s, and Playoff 12s… Here’s hoping I stay strong in my resolve to finally break this addiction lol (knowing me I’ll be right back whenever they drop another OG cw of 1s lol)

I'm good on Js till fire red 3s and yellow toe 1s (and possibly reimagined chicagos)

Unless they pull out more surprises, this year looking real skippable for JB pickups

Must be all this reimagined talk that’s going around, but I finally decided to un-DS my 2015s.

It’s hard to know what you’ll feel the first time you try them on.

I don’t know if it was divine intervention or a kinship with all living things. But I felt something powerful…a presence of some kind. It was as if all time and sound melted away and I could only hear one solitary voice in the back of my head:

”From North CaroLINA…at guard…!!!!”

C40F3DCE-3DA4-42CC-B11C-94BD1524CA03.jpeg

Must be all this reimagined talk that’s going around, but I finally decided to un-DS my 2015s.

It’s hard to know what you’ll feel the first time you try them on.

I don’t know if it was divine intervention or a kinship with all living things. But I felt something powerful…a presence of some kind. It was as if all time and sound melted away and I could only hear one solitary voice in the back of my head:

”From North CaroLINA…at guard…!!!!”

C40F3DCE-3DA4-42CC-B11C-94BD1524CA03.jpeg

Did you tape a piece of paper to the toebox??

Back
Top Bottom