Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B3459A2A-2C20-4A5C-AF82-E764A5827AC6.png
I wish

i thought it was well known that Baltimore people can't dress?
I'm living proof that this isn't true, although most women don't think I'm from Baltimorewhen they 1st meet me. Where are you from and what are you wearing that's so fashionable? You probably the typical NTer with so much to say about what OTHER MEN are wearing, but no yambs in real life. My jumper wet from deep out here. All facts.

Attachments

• 1651191004685.png
    1651191004685.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I'm living proof that this isn't true, although most women don't think I'm from Baltimorewhen they 1st meet me. Where are you from and what are you wearing that's so fashionable? You probably the typical NTer with so much to say about what OTHER MEN are wearing, but no yambs in real life. My jumper wet from deep out here. All facts.
i'm from dc and everyone in the wdywt thread knows i'm untouchable :pimp:

and I said what I said

I sleep great at night. I never have and never will take fashion advice from NT, but whatever helps YOU get by on the day to day, by all means continue to have at it. You dudes are programmed, brainwashed and controlled by trends and "rules" created by random strangers you have never and will never meet and you actually adhere to said rules, which makes it YOUR reality. Not mine. Wild.
😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

What exactly are you trying to say here?

Whats this have to so with jorts? :sick:

i'm from dc and everyone in the wdywt thread knows i'm untouchable :pimp:

and I said what I said
See, that's exactly my point. You get validation from a bunch of keyboard warriors that's not actually outside. But you close enough like 30 min away so let's link in real life so I can show u what real splash in real life with real yambs look like. Call my bluff I promise I really mean this ****! 🏀

Was trying this, but no bites do far. Value wise they are about the same now, and I'd be giving up an OG, so figured it was a fair deal. Most just deny due to future value potential for the "hype" pairs.
Screenshot_20220429-000706.png
Bro. You losing this trade. I'd never do this. Your shadows are taking a gorilla dump on both those pairs, but to each their own. You're ASKING to get PENETRATED on that trade bro. 😭

I just copped fresh "jorts" for summer. IDGAF what NT tries to project. Denim shorts have never gone outta style. That's only for the fashionistas here on NT. (Come at me! 😤💨)
😎

I sleep great at night. I never have and never will take fashion advice from NT, but whatever helps YOU get by on the day to day, by all means continue to have at it. You dudes are programmed, brainwashed and controlled by trends and "rules" created by random strangers you have never and will never meet and you actually adhere to said rules, which makes it YOUR reality. Not mine. Wild.
😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

I never understood why some people on this site stigmatize denim shorts. When did they ever go out of style? I think they'll last forever if people are still wearing them. Just because a certain percentile doesn't wear them or like them, that doesn't dictate that they will go out of style.

I agree some on here are programmed or brainwashed about what they wear by seeing what others wear. It's like some are trying to be the authority about what's acceptable or unacceptable based on what they see others do.

The people who think denim shorts are played out or corny perhaps think overpriced $400 Just Don shorts with ugly and unnecessary script splashed across the crotch are cool because they're pricey, mainstream and saw others wearing them.

Or the people who don't think denim shorts are acceptable probably think 💩 like this is OK because NBA players wore it.
story%2520dnc%2520259207888_4588755407868444_1734975685078234037_n.jpeg

FLrXPAdVcAUUtxb

This one is actually decent on his part because he's worn some corny stuff over the years trying to come off as youthful. I mean it's simple and typical, especially since he's using his hookup with his brand wearing those.

I used to wear cargo shorts and jorts back in HS and first part of college. But then started dressing more adult in normal fitting shorts.

Now I just wear gym shorts all the time. And you won't see my kneecaps.

I used to wear cargo shorts and jorts back in HS and first part of college. But then started dressing more adult in normal fitting shorts.

Now I just wear gym shorts all the time. And you won't see my kneecaps.
My DENIM SHORTS (not fckn JORTS 🤦🏾‍♂️) ARE "normal fitting." It's like yall assume someone is rocking JNCO or something. 🤣

Ftr, the vast majority of all my denim is diesel. I love diesel bc it's quality, fits me perfect ("normal fitting"), only costs a couple hundo (relatively cheap compared to what ppl are paying for the current FADS like amiri 🤢🤮) and is classic/timeless imo, but that's just me.

I'll never forget back in the early 2000s Jay-Z told us diesel was played out and we had to wear EVISU now. And guess what? Ppl listened! 🤦🏾‍♂️ He also told us if you're 30+ you had to wear button ups now and that jerseys were all of a sudden out of style (bc HE said so). And guess what? MFs listened! 😭😭 See where I'm going with this?

Now here we are 20 years later and I'm still rocking diesel denim AND jerseys. Those evisus, on the other hand, didn't work out so well in the end. And I don't see everyone wearing button ups on the daily with their denim.

Just an example of why I don't follow trends or let others dictate to me what's cool and what's not. I just wear what I like and what I feel comfortable in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom